Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello guys, i need your help im stuck here after the chapel quest and i do know what to do
Nice, over 5 years before 1st post and we get something already asked and anwesred over 20 time since the update came out. Also being the 4th in 2 days. Pure win

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
After finishing the scene in the chapel in the forest, the screen went black and this appeared. I tried everything to unbug it but nothing worked. The save that I have for some reason is broken and after I press escape, it goes back to this point. No mods, no cheats, "clean" gameplay.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
After finishing the scene in the chapel in the forest, the screen went black and this appeared. I tried everything to unbug it but nothing worked. The save that I have for some reason is broken and after I press escape, it goes back to this point. No mods, no cheats, "clean" gameplay.
And as we've said, literally around 20-30 times to 20-30 different people, version 37081 is bugged. A hotfix (37083) has been released, but hasn't been posted here, so you either use someone else's save or wait for the new update in 2 weeks.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
And as we've said, literally around 20-30 times to 20-30 different people, version 37081 is bugged. A hotfix (37083) has been released, but hasn't been posted here, so you either use someone else's save or wait for the new update in 2 weeks.
yeah, I just read all those 20-30 replies, thanks bro.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Imagine reading 2 posts above your own before posting the same useless report. Pure heresy (the dude you quoted, not you before the crazies come out and call me a big meanie)

• Sad
Reactions: Slvh

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Imagine reading 2 posts above your own before posting the same useless report. Pure heresy (the dude you quoted, not you before the crazies come out and call me a big meanie)
Less of a big meanie and more CRUSHER OF HOPES AND DREAMS. That should be your tag line or something :ROFLMAO:

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
You big meanie, how dare you say that to me ? Now I'm forced to feel not only offended, but also bring the whole twitter cancel culture onto f95 only to attack you. Oh, and I'll also make sure to tell you that I'm blocking you, just so that you're made aware of what I'm doing

• Haha
Reactions: teraptuss

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You big meanie, how dare you say that to me ? Now I'm forced to feel not only offended, but also bring the whole twitter cancel culture onto f95 only to attack you. Oh, and I'll also make sure to tell you that I'm blocking you, just so that you're made aware of what I'm doing
You should make a bunch of alt accounts to spam emojis at my posts

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order which features a naughty and somewhat awkward night out as well as some sneaky business with an unlikely ally. Three sexy scenes, a Kamasutra page, and a new XXX Shop video and pinup are coming August 15th.

Coming later this month will also be the early release of the Puzzle Editor which will be a playable web-tool where you can share your maps. The best maps will make it into TGO!

Thank you all for the support! I look forward to sharing all the new content this month!

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Ellie or whatever the pink haired girl is ? Or maybe Diana, since it's an "unlikely ally". Doubt it'd be anyone else. And if NLT somehow makes it Lillian, I'm facepalming harder than god knows what

chinesemario

Aug 29, 2021
I also had the issue where David is at this computer, but is interrogating Nellie at the same time any help's be appreciated

L1mp0st

Jan 18, 2019
Hello guys, i need your help im stuck here after the chapel quest and i do know what to do
Same thing for me ...stuck behind Erica after we visiting Chapelle. Can't move anywhere, I tried a booty call, it work but i respawn at the same place ... so still stuck :/

Everyone know how to fix this plz ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same thing for me ...stuck behind Erica after we visiting Chapelle. Can't move anywhere, I tried a booty call, it work but i respawn at the same place ... so still stuck :/

Everyone know how to fix this plz ?
Over 3 years to post once ? Check
Asking the same thing for the 6th time in 3 days ? Check
Not reading 10 posts above for the answer ? Check
Still wondering how anything on the thread works ? Check
Still waiting for a solution that won't happen ? Check

Endless meme is endless

• Haha
Reactions: DrinkSlinger
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes