Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
What incest relations are in this game? Mom and/or sister(s)? What kind of scenes do they have at this point?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
What incest relations are in this game? Mom and/or sister(s)? What kind of scenes do they have at this point?
No relationships / sex scenes so far between mothers and daughters or threesomes including mothers and daughters.

Edit: And in regards to the scenes, I mean, look at the tags and you'll see what's in the game so far.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No relationships / sex scenes so far between mothers and daughters or threesomes including mothers and daughters.

Edit: And in regards to the scenes, I mean, look at the tags and you'll see what's in the game so far.
And none of that will ever happen anyway

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So the compressed version is now good again. Write me a pm when a new version is out, then i will update the compression.
Neither link for the compressed version show up. The Fileditch is a 404 error and the Gofile just gives me an upload link. I haven't had this problem in previous updates, but then they offered different, more reliable selections.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Neither link for the compressed version show up. The Fileditch is a 404 error and the Gofile just gives me an upload link. I haven't had this problem in previous updates, but then they offered different, more reliable selections.
gofile is working. have change fileditch to pixeldrain.

Reactions: hentai charley

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sure, I just won't take it as a matter of fact until I see the [Completed] tag next to the game title
Well you CAN actually take it as a matter of fact coz NLT were to do so it would crush his own livelihood... what do you or these noodles think ? Will he drop all that money just so some incest freaks would get their fix ? :unsure::KEK:

Reactions: Gato21

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Well you CAN actually take it as a matter of fact coz NLT were to do so it would crush his own livelihood... what do you or these noodles think ? Will he drop all that money just so some incest freaks would get their fix ? :unsure::KEK:
No idea. Again, I'll only take it as a matter of fact after the game is completed. It's not a matter of what I think or whatever you assume I think ^^

Edit: I also couldn't care less about the existence of incest or lack thereof in the game, thought I'd make it clear.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No idea. Again, I'll only take it as a matter of fact after the game is completed. It's not a matter of what I think or whatever you assume I think ^^

Edit: I also couldn't care less about the existence of incest or lack thereof in the game, thought I'd make it clear.
Me neither... though this is an open shut case it's not a head wrecker :KEK:

About the matter of fact part... didn't you realize how the game changed starting from LE ( as intended ) to TGO ? :unsure:
f86de2a8d4ee9294a33f58accb37a79eadc89deb94bce1d205257d7a340bc387.gif :KEK:

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Me neither... though this is an open shut case it's not a head wrecker :KEK:

About the matter of fact part... didn't you realize how the game changed starting from LE ( as intended ) to TGO ? :unsure:
View attachment 1967331 :KEK:
Alright. In any case, discussion over, can't be bothered to talk about this. You're entirely right, there is 0% possibility of incest being added, thank you for insight, good day, love you.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
In regards to stats, you should have a total of 5 Intelligence and 3 Strength by the end of this version, if you have any less that means you overlooked something.
You can have 4 Intelligence without having missed anything. One of the side quests gives you the option of money or an intelligence seed. If you didn't realize the seed was a limited item and took the money then you'd be 4 Intelligence.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can have 4 Intelligence without having missed anything. One of the side quests gives you the option of money or an intelligence seed. If you didn't realize the seed was a limited item and took the money then you'd be 4 Intelligence.
Errr no. The free seed was to counter if you failed the police quiz earlier. If you got all the answers, the seed isn't an option

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes