norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
That's cause you still expect people to read anything, let alone play the game
they dont even want to play the game.​

"where the latest save? (though location has been posted multiple times) my computer crashed, my mother came to the basement and smashed my computer, etc.....

kisskiss

Nov 4, 2019
Hello all,

I had 0.35 before going on holidays, and now the 0.39 update doed not work probaly because I did not update to 0.37 in between.
Does someone have a link to the 0.37 update ? I'd like avoiding to have to get the complete game again.
Thanks

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello all,

I had 0.35 before going on holidays, and now the 0.39 update doed not work probaly because I did not update to 0.37 in between.
Does someone have a link to the 0.37 update ? I'd like avoiding to have to get the complete game again.
Thanks
For your own good download the v39 full version since v37 was bugged :p

Reactions: groq

sin30_ssd

Jul 18, 2022
need help. our MC gets Stuck in the fucking door after that cave mission behind wilkes mansion (around 27% game completion).

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
'The creepiest books are found in basements" and "Metal doesn't burn, if you are looking for something metal in a barrel of wood, burning the barrel would reveal the metal" are 2 phrases I am left with no answers for, and none I can find when listing even single words here, so where are they?
Edit: OLD BOOK is in the basement of the church, right below the stairs in July's room.
Edit #2 the barrel I MISSED is to the right of the Farm Garage doors.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
'The creepiest books are found in basements" and "Metal doesn't burn, if you are looking for something metal in a barrel of wood, burning the barrel would reveal the metal" are 2 phrases I am left with no answers for, and none I can find when listing even single words here, so where are they?
Edit: OLD BOOK is in the basement of the church, right below the stairs in July's room.
Edit #2 the barrel I MISSED is to the right of the Farm Garage doors.
You're 2-3 builds behind and everything you posted was already in the thread since last month

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
its PC-v.39084 version. also is the game incomplete/demo version only?
The game is still in development if that's what you mean. 39084 is the last release. New updates twice a month. Checked out the prequels (Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia) if you haven't already.

Reactions: groq

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Some new sexy scenes are on the way as well as a profile and a Kamasutra page! Just how close will you get to crossing a line? In this next chapter, a mysterious message leads you into troubled waters. Temptation is around every corner! Keep an eye out this Friday for the new chapter!

The Puzzle Editor is here!

By logging in at you will find a link for the puzzle editor. It's still in beta-testing, but you can totally play it and share your maps! I look forward to seeing the submissions. If you're into puzzle games, this could be up your alley! Eventually we will be making a lot of edits to the puzzle sorting and rating systems, as well as fixing any reported bugs. Feel free to !

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
So puzzle editor is web based and only available to patrons. :unsure: Makes sense from a business perspective. ;) My bet is that eventually all NLT games will only be available online, after login, stopping bootlegging :ROFLMAO: and overcoming compatibility problems caused by different OS (y) by relying on evolving browser tech and high speed internet connections to allow customers to access them in real time. :cry: Without an appearance from Aunt Sara :love: what good are the company's products anyway? :( Although I do not expect to see Aunt Sara :love: during the next TGO update I hope to in the future, because where there is life there is hope so they say. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chnleeker

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Weekly update!

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Some new sexy scenes are on the way as well as a profile and a Kamasutra page! Just how close will you get to crossing a line? In this next chapter, a mysterious message leads you into troubled waters. Temptation is around every corner! Keep an eye out this Friday for the new chapter!

The Puzzle Editor is here!

By logging in at you will find a link for the puzzle editor. It's still in beta-testing, but you can totally play it and share your maps! I look forward to seeing the submissions. If you're into puzzle games, this could be up your alley! Eventually we will be making a lot of edits to the puzzle sorting and rating systems, as well as fixing any reported bugs. Feel free to !

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!
Sounds like we could finally be getting some real nun action?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Team Thanos
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes