Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Isn't this their 3rd game ? Lust Epidemic, The Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order ?

But yeah, NLT are regular as clockwork.
Dunno about the release schedule of LE, so it got removed from every reply instead of posting hot garbage

Reactions: Sasanid

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Isn't this their 3rd game ? Lust Epidemic, The Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order ?

But yeah, NLT are regular as clockwork.
LE was on a 1st and 15th schedule, and so was ToN in the beginning. Part way through ToN it was changed to 2nd and 15th.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Reallly ? It's the 2nd game and over 3 years of NLT dumping out updates every 2nd and 15th of the month. "Studio" is 1 dude with 2-3 rendering PCs and maybe a few more randos doing stuff. You must be new here™
Oh no no, don't get me wrong, it wasn't a complaint at all, but genuine surprise.

I've only stumbled on their games but quite recently, since until them, I've avoided RPGM games like the plagues, since most were just massive piles of shit.

But I'm really surprised at how often new content gets released, it's pretty unusual to see this on the AVN market... it's usually a bit more.... ICSTORish :)

Last edited:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
"Studio" is 1 dude with 2-3 rendering PCs and maybe a few more randos doing stuff. You must be new here™
Really? No wonder his writing sux, he is overworked AF.

On the other hand if its true its just 1 guy, kudos to him for doing so much work himself. I heard that he prepares some renders in advance(not just for this week but has renders for next few and just throws them there) but still its amazing if he really does all by himself.

Also, do we know which girls would be in a new update?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
When I click on the links you provided, I am directed to what seems like a way to get the content on F95, so are you saying what is provided now by the link is not what was originally provided??
Those links worked for me. "visiting-aunt-sara" is a VN, and I tried the MEGA link, and it still works. "my-summer-with-mom-sis" is a game, and again, I tried the MEGA link and it is stlll working.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Those links worked for me. "visiting-aunt-sara" is a VN, and I tried the MEGA link, and it still works. "my-summer-with-mom-sis" is a game, and again, I tried the MEGA link and it is stlll working.
You don't say, well the more you know

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
He (like myself) was pointing out that the links seem to work and not "got deleted bc of incest " as was stated by Mr.Wolf Larson
It's Larsen! They got deleted on NLT's website and Patreon page, but users saved the games (and the comics) here on F95

Reactions: El Buho

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Downloaded, i'm writing a script to check posible available update before NLT change the release status. Confirmed it's 41091 and the file timestamp was from Aug 21 - Aug 28.
Site says ~2.5 hours left but you already got it ? Sure

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Site says ~2.5 hours left but you already got it ? Sure
Last time, the release got leaked here, and the counter was not up yet.
It's likely some get it early through discord, nothing that surprising.

If there's a deadline for a release, it's quite normal that it's ready before the deadline, so in case a last minute thing happens, you've still got time to do some changes/fixes, or at least warn people there will be a delay in the release.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes