giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.41091] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED - Windows

SIZE ~ 719 MB

- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Every blowjob scene is lame as shit, and like always there's way too many of them. It's insulting how they had Yennefer- I mean Heather's MILF pussy in this incredibly boring protagonist's face only for that to turn into yet another blowjob instead of him eating her out (like he did Carol!). Such a goddamn waste. And is it just me or is his dick getting bigger and more overcompensating each update?

On another note, Heather really does look just like Yennefer from Witcher 3 and that's why I like her so much. This game is really not doing enough with her model.

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
Someone should make Renpy version of it hate RPGM it's absolutely trash waste of time an so confusing like a jigsaw puzzle

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
i''m on my way to get soybean but i''m stuck because it said there's the big statue is blocking my way at the Wike Mansion. How do I get pass it?

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
i''m on my way to get soybean but i''m stuck because it said there's the big statue is blocking my way at the Wike Mansion. How do I get pass it?
Why do you need to get past the big statue that we have no way to move as of yet?

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
How much percent is the game at?
I've been waiting for this to finish,but it seems far from over
And it seems to go really slowly compared to nlt's previous work

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
How much percent is the game at?
I've been waiting for this to finish,but it seems far from over
And it seems to go really slowly compared to nlt's previous work
NLT does seem to get very frequent updates to their games... but if you're comparing this to past games, we're less than a year out from this game's thread being created, and Treasures of Nadia wasn't completed until 2 and 1/2 years after that game's thread was created. If you assume development at the same speed as the last game, we wouldn't even be at the halfway mark yet.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
NLT does seem to get very frequent updates to their games... but if you're comparing this to past games, we're less than a year out from this game's thread being created, and Treasures of Nadia wasn't completed until 2 and 1/2 years after that game's thread was created. If you assume development at the same speed as the last game, we wouldn't even be at the halfway mark yet.
People, they are never satisfied.

Reactions: AJSHR
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes