sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When they will stop asking where the key and using cheat with large amount of them? :unsure:
I've got a save file where I've edited the 60 keys from the start... but it does not stop me from collecting the keys :ROFLMAO: Without these little side quests the game is hollow so it's not a good choice to take out this part... and as was so unpopular in ToN I think the best part of the game was the Ancient Puzzle... coz there you needed to use your gray matter :p or wait for someone who uploads the solution... riiight ?!? :rolleyes::LOL:

Using the mod btw also ranks top 5 in the " reasons why your game croaked " list :KEK:

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
Man, with every update, I get the impression that NTL did not put 100% into TGO.
I know you don't want to keep repeating the same old stuff, but just the lack of unique personalities in the charters is obvious,
I guess TON was a high point for NTL.
And they have stopped doing comics too.
I do appreciate the content that is out there.
I kinda agree.
I like the setting overall but most of the scenes feel like I've seen them before and it gets boring fast imo.
Most interesting character is still Madalyn because of her more or less unique personality, all the others feel replaceable.
The character's body types are also way to similar for my taste.
I like NLT, his comics and LE + most of TON were fun, he updates regularly which is also great but up to now TGO feels like copy & paste.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
I've got a save file where I've edited the 60 keys from the start... but it does not stop me from collecting the keys :ROFLMAO:
Same as me but... whatever :ROFLMAO:
And the fun sometime is not playing the game, it's come from modifying it codes and make it throw many errors, fixed them all, play for a long time and a new bug appearing :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Same as me but... whatever :ROFLMAO:
And the fun sometime is not playing the game, it's come from modifying it codes and make it throw many errors, fixed them all, play for a long time and a new bug appearing :ROFLMAO:
Nah man... I play it safe... so no error pop up :KEK: But as you said... whatever ! :LOL: As you can see people can't even follow through with the story " quests " let alone altering the game ;)

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
In real life, pretty much anything. In this game, a mix of corn, barley, oats, and soybeans.
I've clicked all over this fucking farm and all I've found are corn and oats.

EDIT: Found them, now how to combine? Oracle says something about opening a chest outside the farm?

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I tried it after I had completed the patched version and the completeness went from 41% to 40%,I don't know why but, after I downloaded the complete game and installed it, the completeness was back to 41%. By the way, I did not save the patched game after I installed the cheat.
I don't know anything about that, my mod is purely visual, doesn't effect the actual game in anyway, data or otherwise.
I basically just replace images, trick the game into thinking the originals, are still there.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
now how to combine? Oracle says something about opening a chest outside the farm?
It's not easy to see but the chest is right at the front porch between the front steps and the windmill.

I'm sure Carol was cleaning out the attic or something and just put it outside. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What does the "Treasure Detector" actually do? I'm seeing that the MC can now find treasure items that are one level/step more valuable than treasure items that previously could be found in an area. Also, some areas where treasure items never appeared before now have some treasure items. I have no idea if the changes are from the Treasure Detector or if there were other changes in the game mechanics related to finding Casula artifacts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What does the "Treasure Detector" actually do? I'm seeing that the MC can now find treasure items that are one level/step more valuable than treasure items that previously could be found in an area. Also, some areas where treasure items never appeared before now have some treasure items. I have no idea if the changes are from the Treasure Detector or if there were other changes in the game mechanics related to finding Casula artifacts.
Hmmm, finding more/better treasures after getting a treasure detector, no relations whatsoever. Purely luck

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
One of the people in the street tells me to buy something in the store to see a nude of a friend. But there is nothing to buy. No new foto or anything. Do you need to do something else to unlock it?

edit: nevermind I figured it out. There was something behind Carol's house to unlock Hannah's profile. After finding that the store was selling an upgrade for that profile.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes