Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Hey mate, apologies if this has been answered already, but is there any update planned/necessary to this for it to work with the latest version? Just that the link in the OP links it to that post is all.

Cheers
EDIT: If you're asking if my mod still works with this update:
YES. It should work in perpetuity (forever) as long as NLT doesn't change his original art assets.
What doesn't work is the Dialogue altering text portion, created by my former partner in this.
I have heard of people reporting it no longer works, and that could be some refresh thing in some weird code,
but re-applying the Mod should work.
I've tested it every update thus far, and I will alert everyone once the mod, "no longer works". No worries.

If your inquiry was about the DIALOGUE:
As far as my end, my work is done. I was simply the artist, and I manually did the pixel work to rename the characters, in the interface/HUD portion of the game, and rename the map elements (all art not text).

As for the actual patch on the dialogue, that stopped after the first 2 or 3 updates. He (PervySensei) became uninspired, once we both realized that Incest was no longer "hidden canon" underneath with this one. Heather is still close... but for the most part NLT covered his tracks this time around, so Patreon can't call his BS. He truly just, dropped the TABOO out of his namesake with this game, to play it safe. Which I can't blame him honestly, with all the shit going down (Milfy City's Celia, PowerVacuum's main cast)

On the bright side, I've gotten at least 3 messages from people asking if they could/can/should continue this and I just told them "by all means". They all seemed to know how to edit the .JSONs and all that, so I'm just waiting to see who steps up first.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As far as my end, my work is done. I was simply the artist, and I manually did the pixel work to rename the characters, in the interface/HUD portion of the game, and rename the map elements (all art not text).

As for the actual patch on the dialogue, that stopped after the first 2 or 3 updates. He (PervySensei) became uninspired, once we both realized that Incest was no longer "hidden canon" underneath with this one. Heather is still close... but for the most part NLT covered his tracks this time around, so Patreon can't call his BS. He truly just, dropped the TABOO out of his namesake with this game, to play it safe. Which I can't blame him honestly, with all the shit going down (Milfy City's Celia, PowerVacuum's main cast)

On the bright side, I've gotten at least 3 messages from people asking if they could/can/should continue this and I just told them "by all means". They all seemed to know how to edit the .JSONs and all that, so I'm just waiting to see who steps up first.
You mean the entirety of Milfy City ...... 1 fake wincest drama pales against the overall failfest that the game went through

Reactions: Ar_Dryder

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
You mean the entirety of Milfy City ...... 1 fake wincest drama pales against the overall failfest that the game went through
Well I'm only speaking on a PATREON versus DEV comparison, and NO Celia wasn't related to wincest...

But sure, Milfy City's development will go down in FAIL history, but that dead horse doesn't have any meat left to poke at lol

Reactions: Ar_Dryder

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Man, with every update, I get the impression that NTL did not put 100% into TGO.
I know you don't want to keep repeating the same old stuff, but just the lack of unique personalities in the charters is obvious,
I guess TON was a high point for NTL.
And they have stopped doing comics too.
I do appreciate the content that is out there.

All good things come to an end. It's fine as long as he finishes the game. In my eyes he earned the retirement in this field, I just hope he doesn't leave things unfinished and ends on good note.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Wow, MC house is still sunny while the Weather around him are Raining
Anyway, my Extras points are still 4/6, how can i find the others ?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
As always, updated with the latest save file for 41091.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Wow, MC house is still sunny while the Weather around him are Raining
Anyway, my Extras points are still 4/6, how can i find the others ?
Go to the farm, to the left of the house there's the red glowing item. Pick it up, it's a profile. Go back to the shop, you can buy the nude version of it. Those are the 2 extras

• Hey there
Reactions: Apos

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It is this shing that appears at 3 second when you go down the creek ?
I dunno what you mean with " this shing " but sure go down the creek and follow that shing :KEK: That's a fish btw... and it will show the location of the key :p

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes