Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Made it just in time! My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been UPDATED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~

Hey mate, apologies if this has been answered already, but is there any update planned/necessary to this for it to work with the latest version? Just that the link in the OP links it to that post is all.

Cheers

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Welp, i think that's just a silly bug. Going to wait for saves to be shared here. Great update, lots of MILFs action.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Man, with every update, I get the impression that NTL did not put 100% into TGO.
I know you don't want to keep repeating the same old stuff, but just the lack of unique personalities in the charters is obvious,
I guess TON was a high point for NTL.
And they have stopped doing comics too.
I do appreciate the content that is out there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Man, with every update, I get the impression that NTL did not put 100% into TGO.
I know you don't want to keep repeating the same old stuff, but just the lack of unique personalities in the charters is obvious,
I guess TON was a high point for NTL.
And they have stopped doing comics too.
I do appreciate the content that is out there.
The god-tier dev NTL indeed

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
dude, I used that patched launcher to download the new update, that shit is fire. Whomever patched it, you da boss man.
on side note, i find the absolutely not mom pretty cute, shame we don't get to fuck her. It doesn't make sense the amount of teasing this game does, what the fuck.

Reactions: [VEN0M]
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes