44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Saves for complete v02121 and v04122.
There are only 2 save files inside, neither of them is 41% save
OK - it looks like it's time to bring this one out again!

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 41 09 1

41 = Percentage completion of the update version.
09 = Month of release. (September)
1 = First release of the month.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK - it looks like it's time to bring this one out again!

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 41 09 1

41 = Percentage completion of the update version.
09 = Month of release. (September)
1 = First release of the month.
How did this foolishness end up in the version number decoding method ?!? :oops: :ROFLMAO:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
How did this foolishness end up in the version number decoding method ?!? :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I guess that we will never know. NLT has been using this method for three games so far. Only he knows the reasoning behind it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I guess that we will never know.
Well, isn't it obvious? they just searched for "41" to find a save file for v41091 (41%), and they found and downloaded a save file for v04122 and complained "bruh, that's not 41%!". Kids these days: one should think they know how to use a search engine...

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Quote from the post you replied to: "Saves for complete v02121 and v04122."
NOWHERE in that post the author says those are for a 41% completion.

Also: the post is from back in December, the "41%" version has been release less than a week ago.
Not gonna lie, not feeling like the smartest guy in the world right now...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
... "theMickey" is breaking away from your clique ...
It's theMickey_ (withouth the quotes and with a _ at the end!) and I've never been in any "clique" (although they offered free beer!). And when have I not been helpful? Sometimes it just takes some time (and a couple of posts) for those 3-brain-cell living beings to accept/understand my tips ;-)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh yes "theMickey" is breaking away from your clique by being helpful to us noodles. :)
God forbid you learn something on your own... :KEK: What clique is it btw ? :oops::p Considering it's supposed to be mine I seem to be the only one that knows nothing about it :LOL:

MarkD87dk

Mar 13, 2018
I've found and finished everything in the latest update, but I can't buy Hannah's updated profile. What gives?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've found and finished everything in the latest update, but I can't buy Hannah's updated profile. What gives?
Well that's not possible... the profile update is not available in the shop until you picked the profile up from the farm... but if you do the option becomes available sooo either you are missing it or you already bought it just haven't realized it :KEK: Not that it's an uncommon mishap in this thread :oops::unsure::LOL:

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes