Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
where i can find the hatchet then??
You need to make it with the Angelcraft, get the axle head on the Wilkes's mansion roof on the left, the hande is on the upper part of the secret chapel in the forest, and the grip is on Kimura's roof, the glue in the shop.:)

stsm

Feb 23, 2020
Again, you're assuming something that I never said would be there.
You're assuming there has to be a link for "Complete save for v41091".
But I told you to READ the linked post and not ASSUMING stuff.

Here's the screenshot you requested.

Btw: no need to call me "smartass", just because you failed following simple instructions.
any 41091 on your screenshot? )))

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
where i can find the hatchet then??
Have you tried looking at the Walkthrough linked in "OP" --> "FAQ/Save Files" --> " Walkthrough collection"?
No, you haven't -- because you would have found the answer to your question in less than 20 seconds.

Reactions: Nerttu

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
any 41091 on your screenshot? )))
Yes. The word "latest" (which inclused v41 and probably any following versions) is clearly visible in the screenshot.
Now please STFU and admit that you were uncappable of reading the post I told you to read.

Reactions: Nerttu

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
give me a screenshot with text "Complete save for v41091" from "III. Save collection", smartass :)
Only a dumbass would not be able to read the three very clear words "latest available version" in that very link and then proceed to call other people smartass. :WeSmart:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only a dumbass would not be able to read the three very clear words "latest available version" in that very link and then proceed to call other people smartass. :WeSmart:
I could quote myself with the screenshot he asked, but it's 1 page back and I'm too lazy

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I could quote myself with the screenshot he asked, but it's 1 page back and I'm too lazy
Only a true dumbass would double-down then triple-down then quadruple-down then quintuple-down on his very own idiotic mistake and call others smartass. The amount of idiocy this one individual has shown has actually become entertaining.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes