theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
give me a screenshot with text "Complete save for v41091" from "III. Save collection", smartass :)
Again, you're assuming something that I never said would be there.
You're assuming there has to be a link for "Complete save for v41091".
But I told you to READ the linked post and not ASSUMING stuff.

Here's the screenshot you requested.

Btw: no need to call me "smartass", just because you failed following simple instructions.

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I don't wanna add to the animosity. But I've not been able to find the key for the page chest down the cave's river. I've checked the walkthrough and the previous comments, and nothing. So, if someone is so kind as to give me a pointer, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, I don't wanna add to the animosity. But I've not been able to find the key for the page chest down the cave's river. I've checked the walkthrough and the previous comments, and nothing. So, if someone is so kind as to give me a pointer, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.
Here

Reactions: matataretro3

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You need to roam a little at the edges of the pond river where you see the fish, sometimes the key don't pop up immediately just try until you get it, I get it a the second try. :)

Reactions: matataretro3

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
where i can find the hatchet then??
You need to make it with the Angelcraft, get the axle head on the Wilkes's mansion roof on the left, the hande is on the upper part of the secret chapel in the forest, and the grip is on Kimura's roof, the glue in the shop.:)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes