MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Really... just a teaser for Heather like that? And she was just ready to take it without worrying that it's bigger than her forearm?
Oh, who am I kidding - NLT will never do stomach bulges. They've got their models that they're changing and reusing and it allows them to pump out content twice a month

Reactions: DrinkSlinger

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"We'll release a new build on the 15th that'll include 2-3 new scenes, a new Kama page, possibly 2 new locations, some new story shenanigans and the game will now be compatible with the new lewd toaster from Lovense"
And what's funny here that this is pretty much accurate ^ ! :KEK:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Coming next week is a chapter of The Genesis Order that will feature some dangerous stuff! In this upcoming chapter a missing person is found, but by whom? A tense exchange leads to a scene of raw passion. Is that a sex scene or a fight scene? Can it be both?

In addition to three sexy scenes, a new profile will be added alongside a new Kamasutra page. It's a fast turnaround to the next chapter! Stay tuned for one more teaser before release.

The Puzzle Editor has some bug fixes too. Feel free to log in at and try your hand at puzzle solving! Feel free to send me feedback here or on . We'll be finalizing the editor soon and TGO will start to get some official puzzles as well.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Note: This may be the last Weekly Report that I will be able to contribute, owing to some personal difficulties. I hope that someone else will be willing to do so next week and after.

Last edited:

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
In the last 24 hours, NLT seem working on something with his website and i saw game version number was changed to 41094, or it was 41094 already at 41091 release day? There is no .41094/hashfile.txt and game launcher found no hash changes. Now my checking method are full bloated, but game launcher can detecting future update automaticaly.

Code:
        this.debugLog("Checking Future Updates...");
        float num = float.Parse(this.versionNumber);
        float num2 = num + 1E-05f;
        float num3 = num + 2E-05f;
        float num4 = num + 3E-05f;
        float num5 = float.Parse(num.ToString().Substring(0, 6)) + 0.01011f;
        float num6 = num5 + 0.01f;
        float num7 = num6 + 0.01f;
        float num8 = num + 0.01001f;
        float num9 = num + 0.02001f;
        float num10 = num + 0.03001f;
        if ((num2 < 1f && num5 < 1f) || num5 < 1f)
        {
            this.ReleaseHotFix = num2.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseHotFix2 = num3.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseHotFix3 = num4.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseAFirstHalf = num5.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseBFirstHalf = num6.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseCFirstHalf = num7.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseASecondHalf = num8.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseBSecondHalf = num9.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
            this.ReleaseCSecondHalf = num10.ToString().Substring(1, 6);
        }
        else
        {
            this.ReleaseHotFix = num2.ToString();
            this.ReleaseHotFix2 = num3.ToString();
            this.ReleaseHotFix3 = num4.ToString();
            this.ReleaseAFirstHalf = num5.ToString();
            this.ReleaseBFirstHalf = num6.ToString();
            this.ReleaseCFirstHalf = num7.ToString();
            this.ReleaseASecondHalf = num8.ToString();
            this.ReleaseBSecondHalf = num9.ToString();
            this.ReleaseCSecondHalf = num10.ToString();
        }

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
give me a screenshot with text "Complete save for v41091" from "III. Save collection", smartass :)
Again, you're assuming something that I never said would be there.
You're assuming there has to be a link for "Complete save for v41091".
But I told you to READ the linked post and not ASSUMING stuff.

Here's the screenshot you requested.

Btw: no need to call me "smartass", just because you failed following simple instructions.

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I don't wanna add to the animosity. But I've not been able to find the key for the page chest down the cave's river. I've checked the walkthrough and the previous comments, and nothing. So, if someone is so kind as to give me a pointer, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, I don't wanna add to the animosity. But I've not been able to find the key for the page chest down the cave's river. I've checked the walkthrough and the previous comments, and nothing. So, if someone is so kind as to give me a pointer, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.
Here

Reactions: matataretro3

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You need to roam a little at the edges of the pond river where you see the fish, sometimes the key don't pop up immediately just try until you get it, I get it a the second try. :)

Reactions: matataretro3
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes