sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Context matters. We didn't get a virus from the download but this guy claims there is one from the very same download.

As someone who's worked in IT all my life, including specifically doing virus cleanup on a large scale, I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about here.

So get off your high horse and stop taking things out of context.
Just like every noodle ever ..... Oh wait
Oh no !!! :eek::eek::eek: You are headed straight at his ignored list !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Welp whatever... if you get a ( false ) virus alert then you are the problem ( and the junk on your rig ) Plain and simple :p

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
in the OP?

sorry,Is it on the homepage?
My English is not very good, I am using GOOGLE translation now
There are video walkthroughs available on youtube:
. You want the ones from user HaremHero Always

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oh no !!! :eek::eek::eek: You are headed straight at his ignored list !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Welp whatever... if you get a ( false ) virus alert then you are the problem ( and the junk on your rig ) Plain and simple :p
I couldn't care less if he puts me on his ignored list. More beer for me!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There are video walkthroughs available on youtube:
. You want the ones from user HaremHero Always
Not just the video walkthrough is linked there but the picture walkthrough by GREG is also there... people are just too blind or lazy to figure things out for themselves... DDs video walkthrough is plenty enough btw. but folks scream for different shits :KEK:

Reactions: Nerttu

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
in the OP?

sorry,Is it on the homepage?
My English is not very good, I am using GOOGLE translation now
OP means Originating / Original Post which means the very first post of the thread... there is every little bit of intel and help that one would need ! ;)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Not just the video walkthrough is linked there but the picture walkthrough by GREG is also there... people are just too blind or lazy to figure things out for themselves... DDs video walkthrough is plenty enough btw. but folks scream for different shits :KEK:
The poster was claiming not to be so good with english, so gave him/her the benefit of the doubt and gave a direct link to video walkthroughs. Felt it was easier for them to understand than telling them to go to first page, click on the FAQ link and then click on the walkthroughs. 2 minutes of my day to help another gamer, not so much a pain for me. :) At least he wasn't asking about that three letter subject that starts with a N. ;)

Reactions: Honest Pirate

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The poster was claiming not to be so good with english, so gave him/her the benefit of the doubt and gave a direct link to video walkthroughs. Felt it was easier for them to understand than telling them to go to first page, click on the FAQ link and then click on the walkthroughs. 2 minutes of my day to help another gamer, not so much a pain for me. :) At least he wasn't asking about that three letter subject that starts with a N. ;)
Yeah I remember Nibbaz Wit Attitudes ( N.W.A ) were great back in the day ( still is :p :LOL: ) Jokes aside... I'm having a little trouble here understanding you... the OP with the FAQ section contains EVERYTHING in one place what a user could need ( mods and other bullshit are placed a few inches next to it :KEK: ) so HOW can one help better and more efficient than showing him/her to this place ?!? :oops: I'm not talking about spoon-feeding like giving out direct links coz that would end very tragic in a short period... ;) Besides it's a forum and not a complicated one... if one would like to participate the least he/she can do is learn the basics about a forum setup :rolleyes: !!! ^ !!!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes