sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's entirely justified in my opinion because neither the fishing game or the puzzles did anything to advance the already weak plot.

If you think those are what made it a GAME, then you must have rather enjoyed the needlessly stretching out of the already weak plot in the latter third of ToN, because those also made it a game, and are at least related to the plot, however frivolously.
Compared to TGO ( which in my eyes is much less of a game and more like a bunch of scenes one after another :KEK: ) fishing game ( already said it not gonna go into this again... 20 minutes if you know what how when to do ! ) and the puzzle game which made you use your wits for once ( yeah I know... dirty and cheap solution waiting for someone else to solve it and post it into the cloud exists... but this was part of the game to use your..... ehhh whatever... most of the folks just wanted to jack their dick off in the first place :rolleyes: )

Fishing and puzzles were forced to make a 100% run... which was good... the docks in TGO probably will serve as a similar game type but conclusion is : I think we have a very different understanding about what makes a game a game :p

Jul 24, 2022
That means you never completed the game for 100 %... and that you never figured it out either :rolleyes: Spending HOURS on it ?!? :oops::FacePalm: JFC :KEK:
Yep... Can't say hours on that fishing, but I never got to catch the largest fish, in the end, I opened the save-game in 'saveeditonline.com', and changed that item to done. Finding that out, was faster then catching that last fish...

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

uncle_dunkan

Jul 2, 2022
Hi. Nlt media games are awesome. I've played all their games before - the best one is Treasure of Nadia. Naomi simply the best! :) Can you give us game titles that are at least a bit as good as these?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Jul 24, 2022
Hi. Nlt media games are awesome. I've played all their games before - the best one is Treasure of Nadia. Naomi simply the best! :) Can you give us game titles that are at least a bit as good as these?
Nope, there aren't any, everything is a little bit different, wat I liked was:

Town of Passion
Zombie's Retreat I + (II, last one is not finished yet).
Milfairy Tales (not finished either)

If someone knows more in that style, that are worthy of playing, I love to hear it...

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi just installed the latest update and the scanner found a virus.
Thanks for your double-post -- from which source did you download the game? I just downloaded the Android version from MEGA (link from the main post), which size is not 1.21GB, and for which did not find any malicious code.

1665602961857.png

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks for your double-post -- from which source did you download the game? I just downloaded the Android version from MEGA (link from the main post), which size is not 1.21GB, and for which did not find any malicious code.

View attachment 2097511

Seems sus, to be sure. I mean, the full game is much larger, and the update is much smaller, so I think a bad download link is probable.

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Help needed: Got the Kimberley Kamasutra Page out of Wilkes Mansion and in the overview, there's a "new" sign in her box, but Kimberley doesn't pop up in the Booty Calls list, nor can I buy her outfit. Does anyone have the same problem?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes