Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have been searching throuh the topic but cannot find it. Where can I find the crowbar? I need it voor the page from Kimberley.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I have been searching throuh the topic but cannot find it. Where can I find the crowbar? I need it voor the page from Kimberley.
Go back to the first page, click on "FAQ/Save Files", then check the "Walkthrough collection" section, and click on the link of the "Web version" -- then search for "crowbar" again.

Reactions: Jafo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wonder... :unsure: Can you even get through this update without picking up the crowbar ? :p

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Weekly report!

Coming this Saturday is the next chapter in The Genesis Order, featuring three sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new profile. The weather gets rough which forces a handful of friends to spend the night away from home. Someone get's very intrigued by a show, and someone else finds a midnight snack. Spend Saturday night with some pretty ladies! Download's available at 10am CST on the 15th.

Also, just a reminder, don't forget to check out for all help with NLT games and fun discussion. The Pinup Gallery and Puzzle Editor are at and don't forget about !

Thanks for the support and have a great week! See ya on Saturday!
A "handful of friends" most likely refers to Carol, Heather, Chloe, Hannah and the MC. :cautious: Or maybe Erica, Hannah, Chloe, Judy and the MC. :unsure: But where is Aunt Sara? :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecVentrue

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Magic 8-Ball (Noodle Edition) says:

All signs point to yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
R U sure ?! :oops: :unsure: You know the crowbar is where the transmitter battery is and the latter is a story item :LOL: Noodle or not if he manages to pull that off he just might graduate to king noodle :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
who is sarah, i predict heather will be fucked with or without carol
An unrelated NLT Comics character who's been demanded by that drooling noodle who posted his nitpick just above your question... :KEK: Haven't seen yet ? Bout the 30th time he posts this aunt Sarah bullshit... though it's possible that it will get an XXXvideo for 3 angles but to the story she never had any relevance sooo... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
R U sure ?! :oops: :unsure: You know the crowbar is where the transmitter battery is and the latter is a story item :LOL: Noodle or not if he manages to pull that off he just might graduate to king noodle :KEK:
Oh I know where the crowbar was found.
I was just saying that Noodles are gonna noodle, and somehow manage to fuck somethign up and miss being able to collect it.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh I know where the crowbar was found.
I was just saying that Noodles are gonna noodle, and somehow manage to fuck somethign up and miss being able to collect it.
I got that... but if he manages to miss it ( misses the transmitter battery as well ) how the fuck does he complete the update then ? :oops: :unsure: I know noodles do wonders but hey... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
An unrelated NLT Comics character who's been demanded by that drooling noodle who posted his nitpick just above your question... :KEK: Haven't seen yet ? Bout the 30th time he posts this aunt Sarah bullshit... though it's possible that it will get an XXXvideo for 3 angles but to the story she never had any relevance sooo... :sneaky:
i want animation that develops current story rather than a xxx shop video

jradium

Feb 22, 2022
Odd question and this is a very long thread, but how far along is this story? I'll probably get it on Steam and just wanted to know how long I should expect to wait.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i want animation that develops current story rather than a xxx shop video
That's what you are gonna get... the XXX vids come approx every 10-12 % or even worse... they are just a sort of extra " extra " :KEK: Though not really sure what development you expect... since the very beginning of this Saga we don't know just what the fuck Mads plans are or how the 3 " heroes " are supposed to be connected ( if they are :p ) or what relevant connection do they have to the other realms :eek: I wouldn't hold my breath tbh :LOL:
Odd question and this is a very long thread, but how far along is this story? I'll probably get it on Steam and just wanted to know how long I should expect to wait.
45101 the version number which means 45 % on the first release of October... A steam version should be available around 2024 summer ( give or take a couple of months :p )

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes