Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Heh i already know who Lilian is, that Bi...ch, she is Madalyn in Disguise. Cause she came down the Stairs from the Direction Madalyn was before on the Table.
Someone needs to reread the dialogue from all around that scene.

By your logic, MC is all of the women as well, as he walked from the same place they have at one point or another in the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Someone needs to reread the dialogue from all around that scene.

By your logic, MC is all of the women as well, as he walked from the same place they have at one point or another in the game.
But what if Judy is MC's notmom ? Maybe Madalyn could also be MC's long lost step-twin ?

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Pretty obvious that the cat is MC's notmom, and Mandolin is his conjoined twin, half consumed in the womb.

jamocz

Jun 6, 2022
Anyone know in which JS file I can find binding the shortcut buttons. My game stucked and I can move between locations and need to unbind 'down arrow'

shadestealer

Jan 8, 2018
I was wondering, has there been any hints in this game as to what Madalyn did to what I assume to be the soul stone at the end of Treasure of Nadia?

jayf150

Apr 13, 2020
does anyone have the previous update only file that they could share my laptop was in for repairs so i missed it and id rather not have to download the whole game again if possible

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
does anyone have the previous update only file that they could share my laptop was in for repairs so i missed it and id rather not have to download the whole game again if possible
Seriously... seach box ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nerttu

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I was wondering, has there been any hints in this game as to what Madalyn did to what I assume to be the soul stone at the end of Treasure of Nadia?
I think I saw it smoking on the altar in the chapel behind (and to the east) of the Wilkes mansion, until some sort of Kaaba-like canopy appeared over it.

Chapel of the Crystal.png

I am keeping fingers of both hands for Aunt Sara debut next Saturday but expect to be disappointed by her absence and lack of plot and storytelling in TGO. Plenty of dialogue but no taletelling to concatenate the copious sex scenes fluidly. The scene where the MC's former girlfriend and current love interest, Chloe, lost her virginity to him on the pew of a cold cathedral, with a nun sitting beside her, and shamed by being observed post-coital by Nellie Cole was ridiculous. I mean really? Wouldn't drinks followed by a dinner engagement, leading to Chloe going home with the MC, and spending the night with him have been better considering her relationship with the MC previously and currently? The detective is such putz. How could a man with so much sexual experience "accidentally" deflower a girl for whom he purportedly has "deep feelings"? What a schmuck. What an asshole. Only an appearance by Aunt Sara could restore my faith in humanity and lift my spirits now. Make it so!

Last edited:
Reactions: nikunj123

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I got 2 of the three transmitters placed but the one to the far left where the leppo is pacing back and fourth won't - what is the secret to getting it placed

kisskiss

Nov 4, 2019
Hello all,
I down to finding the last extra (7/8), all the people I talked to tell me about fish in the water, I've been to the forest water behind the farm where I only find statues and idols and into the cave water where there is a chest with the rock to be moved that I already have ?
Could someone point me to the last extra since I already got carol's profile (by luck) in the farm ?
Thanks

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Coming this Saturday is the next chapter in The Genesis Order, featuring three sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new profile. The weather gets rough which forces a handful of friends to spend the night away from home. Someone get's very intrigued by a show, and someone else finds a midnight snack. Spend Saturday night with some pretty ladies! Download's available at 10am CST on the 15th.

Also, just a reminder, don't forget to check out for all help with NLT games and fun discussion. The Pinup Gallery and Puzzle Editor are at and don't forget about !

Thanks for the support and have a great week! See ya on Saturday!

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Weekly report!

Coming this Saturday is the next chapter in The Genesis Order, featuring three sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new profile. The weather gets rough which forces a handful of friends to spend the night away from home. Someone get's very intrigued by a show, and someone else finds a midnight snack. Spend Saturday night with some pretty ladies! Download's available at 10am CST on the 15th.

Also, just a reminder, don't forget to check out for all help with NLT games and fun discussion. The Pinup Gallery and Puzzle Editor are at and don't forget about !

Thanks for the support and have a great week! See ya on Saturday!
How much percentage of game is complete?

• Angry
Reactions: JackMiejov

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello all,
I down to finding the last extra (7/8), all the people I talked to tell me about fish in the water, I've been to the forest water behind the farm where I only find statues and idols and into the cave water where there is a chest with the rock to be moved that I already have ?
Could someone point me to the last extra since I already got carol's profile (by luck) in the farm ?
Thanks
Last extras should be Kimberly new photo and dress for the booty call in the shop at least for version 45101.
How much percentage of game is complete?
45% as of right now, first two digits in the version number refer to the percentage completion.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes