sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can you plz explain that
It means that you remove your TGO and redownload the whole game again from the first post.....
Make sure to use the regular version... coz your img files did not went missing in reality ;)

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Ask the question those Android OS (ROM) developers and Google.
Most of the games that I have downloaded are in the Android/Data folder and their files without any problem, but one of the few games whose save file cannot be accessed is Treasure of Nadia and this game, and why should I refer to the Android developers?

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
It doesn't really matter whether or not your phone rooted is... you just have to find alternate ways to play the game... of course in this place asking people to use their wits equals with an incoming disaster :KEK: Now it's how to play this on Android... others ask about the walkthrough... it's all in the OP ( okay Joiplay might not be there but those who play on Android should know about their own shit by default :LOL: ) but still it's unfathomable for many...

That can't be asked... :p It's only this place and this one alone :ROFLMAO:
Please announce the solution to access the file of this game in non-rooted phones!
the only thing is that other games in RPGM that I've downloaded so far have had no problem finding their save files
If there was a solution, the developer would not have added the chapter selection section to the game of Treasure of Nadia!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Please announce the solution to access the file of this game in non-rooted phones!
the only thing is that other games in RPGM that I've downloaded so far have had no problem finding their save files
If there was a solution, the developer would not have added the chapter selection section to the game of Treasure of Nadia!
Dude, the reason there's a chapter is because the saves are hidden/deleted when you close the game ....... Not because NLT wanted to. Why though ? Because Android is made that way. Why other games are fine ? Cause their dev bent over backwards to hax the codebase and find ways to bypass that Android "feature". There. Case closed. Now stop spamming the thread

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You probably could add the locations, it's a little bit more difficult to find than any ren'py game
Would probably help if people could actually read. Or at least provide enough visual power to witness stuff in the OP. Also, what Renpy game ? Try using the right engine next time

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Would probably help if people could actually read. Or at least provide enough visual power to witness stuff in the OP. Also, what Renpy game ? Try using the right engine next time
I think he meant renpy as in it creates a respective folder within a respective folder for it... really hard to miss :KEK: Although one must not count out the noodles power at failing :ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yep #1, I was looking for that. But... Those current save files are also the folder 'saves' somewhere in a subfolder under your game installation. But I don't remember were anymore. At the next update I will check again...
.................................................... That's all I can come up with

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep #1, I was looking for that. But... Those current save files are also the folder 'saves' somewhere in a subfolder under your game installation. But I don't remember were anymore. At the next update I will check again...
Nope... All the versions locations are correct you just have to be able to see hidden files... ToN had Defaultfile1.rpgsave while TGO has DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave for save slot 1 ( numbers change according to slot number ) The only one that had such a feature was Lust Epidemic where the game was saved in the game folder but that was changed pretty soon after noodles started to delete their own games ( with the saves as well :LOL: )

rf1980

Jan 8, 2021
After installing v.45101 on Android I get a red screen saying it has a malware. Anyone with this issue?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
After installing v.45101 on Android I get a red screen saying it has a malware. Anyone with this issue?
Nope. Most people evolved past playing on 2" screens with their fingers. Most of those can't copy/paste 2 folders together though.

Depending on which link/where you got it, it's either 100% false positive or your phone will now try to murder you while you sleep, thanks to some new virus. Keep us up to date on what it tries to do when it thinks you're not looking

chosen9

Sep 29, 2019
Looks like I'm missing something on the latest update, maybe I accidentally skipped an update since I'm only at 40% completion, is there a link to previous update-only files that still work?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...is there a link to previous update-only files that still work?
If you search for "43092 mega" or "41091 mega", you'll find all the posts containing the previous updates. But I highly recommend to not use the "update-only" files, because there are hundreds of posts in this thread of people screwing up their game using those. Please download the full game to avoid any hassle.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Looks like I'm missing something on the latest update, maybe I accidentally skipped an update since I'm only at 40% completion, is there a link to previous update-only files that still work?
Why don't you just down load the full version. This includes all the versions from 1 to 45.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why don't you just down load the full version. This includes all the versions from 1 to 45.
That why I do know... bandwith ! :geek: And the alternates are slow and whatevs... :p The why I do not know is why don't these noodles learn how to update their game properly so they don't fuck it up biweekly :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes