tmking

Sep 18, 2017
What are the numbers on the food for? I tried using them on the computers in the police station and nothing happened. Random NPCs keep referencing them though.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Get good at games! :p

No, seriously -- how should we know if you don't provide any more details? You're probably missing a lot of pictures from the shop, missed various chests and KS pages, stuff like that. Share the relevant info, and we might be able to help you. Also: talk to NPC a lot, they will give you hints until you found all/most of the secrets.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Heh i already know who Lilian is, that Bi...ch, she is Madalyn in Disguise. Cause she came down the Stairs from the Direction Madalyn was before on the Table.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Well according to this ^ you are doing something wrong... there is no need to uninstall reinstall stuff if you are doing it right... the saves are either accessible or not according the type of your phone but other than that it's more important that these NLT games used to work like with a chapter select function... the official ones I mean... any wonky reworks are your responsibility and yours alone if you decide to give 'em a go !
When the save files in Android are accessible if the phone is rooted, where is the problem?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Every now and then I have to uninstall and reinstall the app to update, however all the progress I made in the game is lost, I really don't understand why this game has to hide android save files!
for cheating?!
I Don't Know!
Ask the question those Android OS (ROM) developers and Google.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When the save files in Android are accessible if the phone is rooted, where is the problem?
I said the same thing, I said why files should be available in rooted phones!
It doesn't really matter whether or not your phone rooted is... you just have to find alternate ways to play the game... of course in this place asking people to use their wits equals with an incoming disaster :KEK: Now it's how to play this on Android... others ask about the walkthrough... it's all in the OP ( okay Joiplay might not be there but those who play on Android should know about their own shit by default :LOL: ) but still it's unfathomable for many...
Ask the question those Android OS (ROM) developers and Google.
That can't be asked... :p It's only this place and this one alone :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: vimmers

Min403

Oct 7, 2022
Guys i lost some files in the game how to find those missing filles :|

I think i lost some img files :confused:

can anyone upload the img folder :) plz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theMickey_

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guys i lost some files in the game how to find those missing filles :|

I think i lost some img files :confused:

can anyone upload the img folder :) plz
Yes I can, go in the OP, there you can easily download the game with the missing files.... :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Think it would be time to estabilish a lost and found in the OP coz... Madalyn Judy - Keys - img files... This TGO is a tricky one :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes