Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Besides... this whole apk bullshit is a waste of time tbh. Learn how to use Joiplay ( if it's compatible... TGO is ;) ) and you can use a proper windows version :geek: How the saves work in Joiplay depends on which version you use... but it's just basically paying attention on the newly created folder(s) :p Then it's pretty much the same as using someone else' save states on PC ( play it once and make a save... then place it to it's respective folder ) :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
All Secrets v0.45

Thank you!

Reactions: Gumby

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah I'm not surprised if it seems too much for a noodle... but then again why the hell do they want to play with IT if they are not capable to comprehend such easy things ? :oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: Dylan741

DRAGON6panzer

Jun 25, 2021
Gentlemen, I can't get logged into the computer in the police station. I have tried every thing I can think of. Everything else in this game I can get done. Any ideas on this? Thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The save files are all listed in the OP under the voice FAQ/SAVE FILES, it's strange you didn't find them. :)
He said "didn't help". So, in the rare occasion he actually find it and read it, he got stuck deciphering what c:\windows means

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He said "didn't help". So, in the rare occasion he actually find it and read it, he got stuck deciphering what c:\windows means
So like half the noodles? I wrote half because I'm an optimist, I know I'm silly but I still have hope... Don't know why, though... :sneaky:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
my bad, guess I should've clarified that I am looking for the save file location on my PC and can't find it. Any tips?
Always in the same FAQ/SAVE FILES in the OP, anyway your save are stored in a hidden folder in the App Data the path is this: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
in your search bar type: %Appdata% and you should find the TGO saves.

P.S. Sorry I wrote Renpy I don't know why, I apologize

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Always in the same FAQ/SAVE FILES in the OP, anyway your save are stored in a hidden folder in the App Data the path is this: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
in your search bar type: %Appdata% and you should find the Renpy hidden folder.
The wut now

• Sad

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So you mean the Game has no Error, than what the Hell is this, when i start the Game i get this Message, also see it on the Image i uploaded!

Start the Game this shows up and during Game i crash!---->

Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js!
Some functions may not be available.
Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js

TheGenesisOrderERROR.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ugh! Sorry man, that was really a bad lapsus of me... >_<
Your edit doesn't work either : the TGO files are just laying around in the /userdata/, there's no TGO folder
So you mean the Game has no Error, than what the Hell is this, when i start the Game i get this Message, also see it on the Image i uploaded!

Start the Game this shows up and during Game i crash!---->

Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js!
Some functions may not be available.
Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js

View attachment 2085796
That's not an error and has nothing to do with anything. The game crashing is entirely not related and 100% on you

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Your edit doesn't work either : the TGO files are just laying around in the /userdata/, there's no TGO folder
That's not an error and has nothing to do with anything. The game crashing is entirely not related and 100% on you
No sure not, cause my Pc works perfect, causes non other Game crashes, and what´s the damn Message, it shows up when i start the Game.exe!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes