MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The scenes were pretty good this update! I'm on the fence, however, about who had the dumbest way to lose their virginity: Hannah or Chloe?
And is it just me or does Kimura seem to play for the other team. She seemed quite averse to having sex directly with the MC - unless they really messed up her expression in that one scene

Looksick

Dec 25, 2017
v.0.45
- key found in Chanel 4 - used to Erika's page
- chest after breaking the wall - missing key ? (Kimberly's page)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
It seems, the Game has some Bug, that stops the Progress of the Story.
1st There is no Recipe in the damn Church!
2nd Break the Vases, yea with what, there is Nothing to buy in the Shop for it and Nothing to find to break them!
The only Recipe i got is with some Knifes, that i also find nowhere, and no in the Farmhouse i was and there was 0!
So seems the Game isn´t playable, sorry to tell you that Crazygamer43!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you meant my Posting, na thats absolute Serious, cause all that Shi... do not work!
Riiight ! Just that little fact slipped right by you that it works for everyone else who has more than 1 brain cell... :FacePalm:

Fuckin' hilarious : video walkthrough ( visual aid by DD ) picture walkthrough ( by GREG ) a poorly made text walkthrough ( on Mejoress ) a built-in walkthrough guide and accessible hint points... and it's still not enough to make you click where you are supposed to..... yeah this shit is dead serious ! :HideThePain:

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Nothing ? The saves aren't in the game's folder. Basic OP knowledge
Every now and then I have to uninstall and reinstall the app to update, however all the progress I made in the game is lost, I really don't understand why this game has to hide android save files!
for cheating?!
I Don't Know!

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I think i am locked from getting the half chest key above door. Is there something special i have to do to get it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Every now and then I have to uninstall and reinstall the app to update, however all the progress I made in the game is lost, I really don't understand why this game has to hide android save files!
for cheating?!
I Don't Know!
You know basic reading the OP can go a long way ......

Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: vimmers

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
for cheating?!
I Don't Know!
Well according to this ^ you are doing something wrong... there is no need to uninstall reinstall stuff if you are doing it right... the saves are either accessible or not according the type of your phone but other than that it's more important that these NLT games used to work like with a chapter select function... the official ones I mean... any wonky reworks are your responsibility and yours alone if you decide to give 'em a go !

Reactions: vimmers

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Besides... this whole apk bullshit is a waste of time tbh. Learn how to use Joiplay ( if it's compatible... TGO is ;) ) and you can use a proper windows version :geek: How the saves work in Joiplay depends on which version you use... but it's just basically paying attention on the newly created folder(s) :p Then it's pretty much the same as using someone else' save states on PC ( play it once and make a save... then place it to it's respective folder ) :whistle:

Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes