Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Technically it's not a mistranslation, but a textual variant, meaning that one or the other appeared in different manuscripts. But whatever you want to call it, most biblical and archeological scholars today agree that 666 is the correct one, even though the earliest surviving manuscript (papyrus fragment P115) has 616. In fact the church has been aware of this textual variation since around the late 1st Century / early 2nd Century.
They're just hung up on base 10. 616 was first, so is clearly correct, even if it's not as aesthetically pleasing. In hexadecimal, 268 is much better than 29a. 1001101000 vs 1010011010 is less clear.

So says the atheist with absolutely NO skin in the game! [/sarcasim, in case it wasn't obvious. No need to start a fight!]

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
I've just started playing, probably 30 minutes into the game & haven't encountered many scene yet. But the story progression going pretty smooth !

I shall complete it all soon :)

Good game

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They're just hung up on base 10. 616 was first, so is clearly correct, even if it's not as aesthetically pleasing. In hexadecimal, 268 is much better than 29a. 1001101000 vs 1010011010 is less clear.

So says the atheist with absolutely NO skin in the game! [/sarcasim, in case it wasn't obvious. No need to start a fight!]
Hopefully it won't devolve into ToN's "circles are round" meme ..... If you know, you know

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Think Tank

kordmo

Nov 19, 2020
Hello there, anyone else stuck in the last update ? I am supposed to meet the anchor lady at Channel 4, but the security guy keeps telling me that she is not ready yet. After checking in the walktrhough, the scene is suppose to start right on my arrival in the building :(

kordmo

Nov 19, 2020
Hello there, anyone else stuck in the last update ? I am supposed to meet the anchor lady at Channel 4, but the security guy keeps telling me that she is not ready yet. After checking in the walktrhough, the scene is suppose to start right on my arrival in the building :(
Found it, I was missing one of the Transmitters in the mansion

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Hopefully it won't devolve into ToN's "circles are round" meme ..... If you know, you know
I believe a " circular circle " would be in order... :p :KEK: Sweet Jeebus good ol' times :whistle:
Guys ... GUYS ...

Just for the sake of accuracy it was:

A circle is a special case of an ellipse with an eccentricity of zero.

You mentioned it :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Can’t start Chloe and Judy scene in new update. They aren’t in the bedroom or anywhere at the church.

also got the Kama sutra page but notthe number from the person I need it from new update says I’m 38% but old one was39%

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Have you read the info on the 2 scraps of paper on either side of the chapel there?

"It's a blattent clue ain't it! It's bleedin' obvious! The clue is in the microdot above the i in the swimming certificate."
:unsure:
"Whoa! Have you guys been playing the idiot role this whole time? Woo! Just wait till I tell the lads down at the pub this."
:ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes