Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I can't find the chest that has Kimberly's K page...any help?
Once you have the crowbar, use it on the crumbly wall in the manor's dining room. Head south, and you'll find the chest on the far side of the strange chamber you can enter through the manor's storage area.

Reactions: Hoboy

JmanB

Sep 1, 2018
You know instead of wasting 7 hours and then crying the game hates you, maybe next time unass yourself and check the walkthrough(s) and/or go check stuff around. So far, it's 100% on you and 100% laughable
A walkthrough should not be needed when you have a hint system to play through the main story/quests. The story should run smooth and you should not be in doubt what to do next (it can still be hard or difficult challenge). That's not laughable but the difference between an amateur and a professional.
Side stories and side quests that are not mandatory to continue the game can be secret and require walkthrough

Reactions: Dufy and Arcane666

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A walkthrough should not be needed when you have a hint system to play through the main story/quests. The story should run smooth and you should not be in doubt what to do next (it can still be hard or difficult challenge). That's not laughable but the difference between an amateur and a professional.
Side stories and side quests that are not mandatory to continue the game can be secret and require walkthrough
Erm dude, the Oracle can almost play the entire game for you. The only thing you might need outside help for is the keys/chests and other junk. The main story is extremly linear. This is still a you problem and a laughing matter too : you can't miss stuff (scenes and girls), you can't go out of the story, you can't (normally) lock yourself out of anything, you can't not click Oracle every 2 seconds and have her tell you everything step by step while she holds your hand

PS : "hints" are only there to help you find bonus junk, not take you through the game/story. Oracle isn't a "hint" and is only there (for now) to play the story for you if you get stuck (on nothing)

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Its kind of annoying finding the codes for all the briefcases this update (v45101), and even scouring video walkthroughs is hard to find so ill just list it here: 124, 969, 666, 576, 349.

ForUtopiaNow

May 7, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear that dear.. I checked all the scenes that you pointed out but I unfortunately couldn't reproduce this issue on my end.
Did you use the patches provided here by any chance? Mega
If so, please give these a whirl and see if the flickering issues are solved: Mega
thank you for your reply! I used the patches and download from Mega again(origin and new fix),and send to my phone to play it for test.
Unfortunately,the shake is the same,espically in the game,the area of red square in the below picture
(all shake happen in the same area even play it on the phone).
(the shake more pronounced in low frame rate videos,that is why more obvious in the game scene player than use Potplayer in Windows)
无标题.png
For static scenes,like Scene 35 in the game ,KmChr4.mp4,wooden windows ,the shaking will be more obvious than directly play it in the folder.
无标题.jpg
I recorded the video performance in the game, bandicam 2022-10-04 15-28-37-266.zip
it seems happend from v.23042,there is no such situation in the previous video.
And the situation is much better in the recent versions,fewer but still happen in some videos.
Thank you again for your selfless sharing,that is amazing work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes