ElPadron007

Jan 9, 2019
The game was really nice at first, like the predecessor. However, since the second or third update of the game, I've always had the same error message with a sound that ... ogg can't be loaded. Reloading and restarting the game did not help, nor did the instructions of some users. too bad it was a nice game

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The game was really nice at first, like the predecessor. However, since the second or third update of the game, I've always had the same error message with a sound that ... ogg can't be loaded. Reloading and restarting the game did not help, nor did the instructions of some users. too bad it was a nice game
So instead of getting the fullbuild once and solved everything, you're gonna dump the game cause of a "100% you" error easily fixed ? Glad it took you almost 4 years to come out with your 1s post and tell us basic stuff is too much for you

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
As always, updated with the latest savefile. Also, by next update I'll have more money added onto the game (didn't expect us to drop a whole 30k out of nowhere).

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Please, can someone kindly explain to me? What are extras or where can I find them? I got 6 out of 8...
Thanks in advance!

FrancoSyl

Sep 1, 2020
After a while without playing The Genesis Order I downloaded the latest update and now I have a bug in all NLT Media games where the buttons are clicked randomly on the screen and it doesn't allow me to advance from the menu.

Did that happen to anyone else? (This happen in Treasure of Nadia too now)

jarheadlee

Apr 11, 2021
Please, can someone kindly explain to me? What are extras or where can I find them? I got 6 out of 8...
Thanks in advance!
I've got the exact same issue. Just spent the last hour trying to find them, a bit frustrated and ready to delete the whole @#&k!n game, lol!!! Please send help?

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
I've got the exact same issue. Just spent the last hour trying to find them, a bit frustrated and ready to delete the whole @#&k!n game, lol!!! Please send help?
Thanks in advance!
Generally, talking to the NPCs will give you a hint. If they're saying "Don't talk to me" or something like that, then that means you should have everything. What do the NPCs say when you talk to them?

jarheadlee

Apr 11, 2021
Generally, talking to the NPCs will give you a hint. If they're saying "Don't talk to me" or something like that, then that means you should have everything. What do the NPCs say when you talk to them?
One message says to find stuff in a care or something like that, another says you can find stuff in old farm houses. I've looked and can't find anything. I know this is most likely user error, but I'm stumped and I'm usually good at mysteries. Any ideas?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
After a while without playing The Genesis Order I downloaded the latest update and now I have a bug in all NLT Media games where the buttons are clicked randomly on the screen and it doesn't allow me to advance from the menu.

Did that happen to anyone else? (This happen in Treasure of Nadia too now)
Make sure that there are no extra controllers plugged in to the USB ports. Joy-stick, X-box or others.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
According to what I've seen, I'm missing 1 key for 1 chest (I already glued one key and found another, I'm just missing this last one) for a chest under the Church's caves. According to this pic, I'm also missin 2 extras (6/8) Any hint?

1664764316073.png

Thanks in advance.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
You have to go the shop and buy those two extras pics
Finally did it... found the last key in the river northwest of the farm (took me a fucking while), and also Carol's profile hidden inside the house; that was extra 7/8, the last one was for sale in the shop after I got this one.

Thanks mate, 45% achived.

Reactions: kevinzz

JmanB

Sep 1, 2018
I am playing the game for the first time and I am stuck with finding Nillie and black powder.
What is the idea of hint system when it doesn't work. I have just wasted 7 hours for nothing.
Seems like this is a waste of time before the game is done. Good bug (luck) NLT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As always, updated with the latest savefile. Also, by next update I'll have more money added onto the game (didn't expect us to drop a whole 30k out of nowhere).
What you NEEDED to spend now was 1 extension ( up to you east or west for 5k ) a kitchen table for 1.6k and the 3 little shits in the second option for 250 180 280 ( ? ) so if you spent the 30k the upgrade is done already but it wasn't necessary to do it now ;) :KEK:
I am playing the game for the first time and I am stuck with finding Nillie and black powder.
What is the idea of hint system when it doesn't work. I have just wasted 7 hours for nothing.
Seems like this is a waste of time before the game is done. Good bug (luck) NLT
I'd be stuck too... who the fuck is Nillie ?!? :oops: :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes