Bitchsqueezer

Mar 12, 2022
According to what I've seen, I'm missing 1 key for 1 chest (I already glued one key and found another, I'm just missing this last one) for a chest under the Church's caves. According to this pic, I'm also missin 2 extras (6/8) Any hint?

View attachment 2078598

Thanks in advance.
Find Carol profile in the farm house(on the left side of the wall) and buy this profile upgrade in the shop.

Reactions: Corrupted_Maiar

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
Hello. Is there any key location walkthrough? Be cause with the last update, I canno't find a key that could open the last chest for Kimberly scroll. I found the one in her studio, then I suppose I missed a previous one but I can't find it. Thank you.

ForUtopiaNow

May 7, 2019
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance the look and improve the quality of the game's animations.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Note:
Thank you for sharing!Appreciate it so much!
Recently,there is a little doubt,in the game, some videos have shaky graphics.For example, in the scene player, the 37th, 38th, 39th and 40th scenes,the middle right part of the screen will flicker and shake.
When the video is played directly in the "movies" folder, some video also has this problem
such as NeMcSwr2.mp4,JuChMcMst1.mp4
Using Potplayer will be more stable,but when i used MPC-BE to play video,the situation is the same as in the game,when it repeat,the shaking will be obvious.
I think there might be a bug in the video enhancement working.It is possible that all videos updated in some minor version have such problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Disagree Judy is in my top 3 and Ella and Kimberly are both up there for me.

I like all the girls but Nellie which is better than the last few games as the was always at least 2 I didn't like. I skip all Nellie stuff as soon as I can, still haven't bought her photo andfor the booty call I just invited her in but didn't do the sex scene.
I like them all girls in this game except Carol. Carol is my least favourite but hey everyone of us has slightly different taste.

Last edited:

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi, I have a "loading error - img/tilesets/MelissaCondo-B-Dark.png - how can I fix it? I cannot skip it, so I'm blocked there. Thx!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, I have a "loading error - img/tilesets/MelissaCondo-B-Dark.png - how can I fix it? I cannot skip it, so I'm blocked there. Thx!
Do like the 50+ dudes every update and get the fullbuild, while also not trying to combine the normal and compressed. I'll have to quote this back a few hundred times till the end of the year

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
One message says to find stuff in a care or something like that, another says you can find stuff in old farm houses. I've looked and can't find anything. I know this is most likely user error, but I'm stumped and I'm usually good at mysteries. Any ideas?
I think there's 2 NPC profiles available, do you have both? If you can remember which update you were last at 100%, you could check out DD69-1's playlist of TGO walkthrough. That's where I look if I get stuck on an update.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
how i can made more money? thx there's a cheat or something?
There is a cheat for money, outfit and adding treasury in the forest, at first page but an updated mod for every version of game you need to register and pay for Patreon page

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Thank you for sharing!Appreciate it so much!
Recently,there is a little doubt,in the game, some videos have shaky graphics.For example, in the scene player, the 37th, 38th, 39th and 40th scenes,the middle right part of the screen will flicker and shake.
When the video is played directly in the "movies" folder, some video also has this problem
such as NeMcSwr2.mp4,JuChMcMst1.mp4
Using Potplayer will be more stable,but when i used MPC-BE to play video,the situation is the same as in the game,when it repeat,the shaking will be obvious.
I think there might be a bug in the video enhancement working.It is possible that all videos updated in some minor version have such problems.
I'm really sorry to hear that dear.. I checked all the scenes that you pointed out but I unfortunately couldn't reproduce this issue on my end.
Did you use the patches provided here by any chance?
If so, please give these a whirl and see if the flickering issues are solved:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes