AzulonTZ

Nov 7, 2020
What is the hint "I am buying some fancy things to impress my new girlfriend" for? It's the only one I am getting now but can't figure it out.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
After you closed those 10 thousand applications running in background, you go click on all the rocks you can find:

- 1 is below judy on the farm
- 1 is on the left above a tree in heathers front yard
- 1 is on the left below in heathers back yard...

Don't know any others...
I was alive before everyone was on the internet and you had to use a modem and know your way around a computer. I wonder if people that were around before automatic transmissions feel the same way about the next generation of drivers like I do about explaining concepts to iPhone users.

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
v.49111 available.
Any chance of assisting in downloading the files in to correct folders? I tried editing the hashfile to make all links work, but downloading them with curl just dumps everything in the same directory.

I'm using macOS, and know how to update using the Windows package :cool:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I was alive before everyone was on the internet and you had to use a modem and know your way around a computer. I wonder if people that were around before automatic transmissions feel the same way about the next generation of drivers like I do about explaining concepts to iPhone users.
Most of us stopped at "is any1 in the thread past grade school level of reading skills"

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Hello, I found a 46-47% backup but when I go to "Scene player", I can't launch the last scenes from approximately 65... they just don't launch. am I missing any files?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes