Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
BUG:

Whenever I go into angelcraft room and then exit everything is black. The character is still there and moves but everything is black.

Any fixes? Couldn't find in search
As with 99%+ of "bug", it's a you problem. Whatever you did with the game fucked it. Get the full build again and stop tinkering with it. Or get a less potato PC/stop playing on your lolphone. You'd be surprised how stuff fixes itself

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Any fixes? Couldn't find in search
Can you give some more information? What platform are you playing on (PC, laptop, Android)? What version are you using (original full or update-only, compressed etc.)? Be as specific as you can...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
win10. latest version full.
Do you use any mods with your game?

I'm also playing the full version on Windows 10, and I have no issues.
Also I don't remember seeing this error reported previously, and I can't find anything "Angelcraft"-related on their Discord.

Have you tried re-downloading the full game, unpacking it to a "fresh" folder and see if you still get the same bug?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Apparently, 9 days from now is "next week" ..... Guess NLT is going down the noodle path now. Or he ypo'd "next weeks" on purpose thinking no1 would see past it and just accept the wonkyness
for someone who is defending people like DarkCookie you have a lot to say about someone who has been working hard for years.

1667175781189.png pic related

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
If you know exactly what updates you missed, search for "<version> MEGA" to find all the posts in this thread for all the updates (for that you must know the exact version numbering, but if you look at the save files here, you can see at least the last 10 or so version numbers).

Will all the links still work? Probably not.

Therefore it's best to re-download the full game again to avoid any issues.

Yes version .41 & .45 are missing
i game is currently on .37 i haven't updated it yet !!!

the search result isn't giving anything , if u collect the updates kindly share

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Which means you need 39 41 43 45 47 and in a couple of days the new update... wouldn't it be much easier if you just downloaded the full version of it ? :unsure: 1663674_Dx.png

Reactions: Zoffifee

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
the search result isn't giving anything , if u collect the updates kindly share
If your current game version is v.37081, you're missing v.39084, v.41091, v.43092, v.45101 and v.47102 and not just the two you mentioned. I just was able to find all those "Update Only" files exactly the way I described earlier. And all the posts I found for those versions still had working links. So you should be able to do the same, if you'd follow my instructions.

I'm not going to post links to each of your missing updates, because they can easily be found within 3-5 minutes as described before. Also: from the fact, that you don't even know which updates you're missing, I highly advise you to not use the update-only files, you might screw your game. Please download the full version, and either keep it up-to-date 2x a month, or, if you miss updates, re-download the full game to be "save".

Sidenote: a new version will be released in about 2-3 days, so you can also wait for the next version before downloading the full game.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

In just a few more days the next chapter of The Genesis Order releases! Is control being lost in the undercover investigation of the Guild? One thing's for sure, these new sexy scenes are "tense" in more ways than one. A new profile and Kamasutra page are also coming in the next chapter.

As the one year anniversary of TGO comes along, I am hoping to have some merch giveaways and fun Discord events to wrap up 2022. In addition to fun activities I am in the middle of working on an interview/documentary about ToN. I don't know a lot about it yet, but it should be coming out this year. When it does, I'll let ya'll know.

Thanks for the support! Enjoy the new chapter and have a great week!

Mr.Eliot

May 30, 2020
Do I miss a profile or did I get them all? With the last Update (47102) I count 3; Carol & Hannah (each with outfit & nude) as well as Heather (without anything yet).

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes