Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
This is strange. The man at Channel 4 who lost his wallet and keyfob does not mention it to me how much I click on him. Then I edit my savegame on saveeditonline.com and gave myself the items. But coming back it doesn't change a bit.

Anyone an idea how to handle this? I know the locations but nothing to find.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
This is strange. The man at Channel 4 who lost his wallet and keyfob does not mention it to me how much I click on him. Then I edit my savegame on saveeditonline.com and gave myself the items. But coming back it doesn't change a bit.

Anyone an idea how to handle this? I know the locations but nothing to find.
Use the rpgmaker cheat plugin to change values.
I have been doing this an no problem so far. but I only add myself keys and 1-2 small items.

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl and Jafo

Sidharth Gaur

Oct 19, 2018
Hey guys, my game is going black and nothing happens right after we go to channel 4 and talk with Kimberly.. Also there were a log of missing images for which I just copy pasted the nearest image and renamed it which worked, but can this be a problem. Kindly suggest how should I correct it without loosing my game play. Thanks

Jul 24, 2022
Hey guys, my game is going black and nothing happens right after we go to channel 4 and talk with Kimberly.. Also there were a log of missing images for which I just copy pasted the nearest image and renamed it which worked, but can this be a problem. Kindly suggest how should I correct it without loosing my game play. Thanks
I think you forgot an update, try downloading the whole game...

Reactions: Sidharth Gaur

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
OK guys i think i have missed out on some updates , plss tell me that it's no big deal , i can get them

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
OK guys i think i have missed out on some updates , plss tell me that it's no big deal , i can get them
If you know exactly what updates you missed, search for "<version> MEGA" to find all the posts in this thread for all the updates (for that you must know the exact version numbering, but if you look at the save files here, you can see at least the last 10 or so version numbers).

Will all the links still work? Probably not.

Therefore it's best to re-download the full game again to avoid any issues.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes