Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Next weeks comes a new chapter of The Genesis Order! Our hero finds himself in a tight spot as he plows ahead in stopping the Eclipse Guild from harming his friends. He also plows other tight spots with three new sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new profile.

In other news, we'll be running a fun fan-art competition on ! Stay tuned for more details as we iron out the specifics on the contest. Thanks everyone who's already created many awesome images! It's fun to see the creativity!

I'm also in the process of trying to find a merch vendor. I have a lot of ideas for fun stuff that can be giveaways for future contests on . I already made a prototype hat with Alberts face on it. Who wouldn't want to win an Albert hat!?

Anyways, thanks for supporting the games! The last half of The Genesis Order is going to be a hell of a ride!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Apparently, 9 days from now is "next week" ..... Guess NLT is going down the noodle path now. Or he ypo'd "next weeks" on purpose thinking no1 would see past it and just accept the wonkyness

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Apparently, 9 days from now is "next week" ..... Guess NLT is going down the noodle path now. Or he ypo'd "next weeks" on purpose thinking no1 would see past it and just accept the wonkyness
Could be right ... 9 days from Tuesday THIS week is Thursday NEXT week .... no?

Jul 24, 2022
Next week is saturday/monday until friday. So from today nextweek is somewhere from 5/7 till 12/14 days. And mostly I see update from hem around the weekend.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Could be right ... 9 days from Tuesday THIS week is Thursday NEXT week .... no?
Yes. Thanks for understanding semantics and syntax usage.
He was careful about what he said, the update will be next WED not Thursday though, it's always the 2nd and 15th.

NEXT WEEK is much different than "IN ONE WEEK", it means it takes place during that specific time frame, meaning from Sunday till Saturday, or a row on calendar. Any variation of "in a week", "a week from now" or "within a week" are examples of giving a time frame, from the present time.

Gotta love people calling one of, if not arguably thee most professional Devs in this scene a "noodle" lol

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
47 % 저장 파일을 업로드하십시오.
First: this is an international discussion board, so please, if you post a non-english message, also provide a translation with it, thank you
Second: The save file you're asking for is in the OP under "FAQ/Save Files" --> "III. Save collection".

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Are there any other family members in the game too?
None that seem viable lol
Out of the 4 only Heather feels suss,
but NLT played it safe this time around, no longer feels canon.
At least 3 people here have asked for permission (that they did not need from me)
to give the Dialogue a go, so waiting to see who will step up and continue where PervySensei left off.
I'm ok with just this mod, it's enough lol

Reactions: longdongwong69k
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes