Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Yeah I agree this is a real weakness. And people saying "it's right in front of your face" is unhelpful and unrealistic. There is a reasonable expectation that the in-game options menu should have similar functionality to the pre-game one.

Similarly, the way to quit this game is arcane - you have to open the phone, then options, then the Exit option is at the bottom of that menu.

Don't get me wrong - I love these games and the development and refinement has been impressive since Lust Epidemic. Just the UX design could do with some love.
Yeah - it's such a strange concept and so alien to PC users .... almost like - oh I don't know - having to click the Start button to Shutdown the system

1666334851756.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Yeah - it's such a strange concept and so alien to PC users .... almost like - oh I don't know - having to click the Start button to Shutdown the system
If only there were something like a keyboard shortcut to exit this game, maybe like ALT and F4 or something...

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020

View attachment 2114126
Yes, I switched to Linux many years ago, and on the rare occasions I have to use Windoze, find it even more user-vicious than I remember. At least Shut Down was at the top level of the menu in '98. Now it's buried a couple of levels down, and when you finally find it, the computer orders you not to turn it off until it's finished jilling off, which takes way longer than any human female I've known.:sneaky:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Yes, I switched to Linux many years ago, and on the rare occasions I have to use Windoze, find it even more user-vicious than I remember. At least Shut Down was at the top level of the menu in '98. Now it's buried a couple of levels down, and when you finally find it, the computer orders you not to turn it off until it's finished jilling off, which takes way longer than any human female I've known.:sneaky:
Except, of course, it's not....

1666374108988.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ash22

p6s9y6c9h

Apr 15, 2021
"If I wanted to break into something , I'd bring a hacksaw" what's with that? Where is the secret room ?
and which ladies washroom we have to rummage?

Min403

Oct 7, 2022
"whenever i need to find something , i always follow the fish . i find lot of stuff in the water "
what's the meaning of this clue guys

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"whenever i need to find something , i always follow the fish . i find lot of stuff in the water "
1666501606366.png
You honestly think there is some cryptic meaning in this ??? :FacePalm:Find the fish !

Reactions: tuji39

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
"If I wanted to break into something , I'd bring a hacksaw" what's with that? Where is the secret room ?
and which ladies washroom we have to rummage?
There are chests around that have rusty locks and chains around them. Once you have a hacksaw, you can open them with it.

Not sure where you're at in the game, but once you make rubber waders you can cross certain rivers or go down the river to otherwise inaccessible areas.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
46% with probably just one key missing
cant really tell which since i played through the whole thing without updating, as in i downloaded it 2 days ago..
would appreciate anyone who'd try to help

if it helps i have
hannah 3 ;; lillian 3 ;; judy 2 ;; carol 3 ;; erica 4 ;; nellie 2 ;; ella 3.
and yeah i think i already got the one in the bathroom wall.
any ideas?
1666513659641.png
You are missing a Foxx page :p

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I got a problem with Nellie bootycall. Even tough I got a kamasutra page, she keeps saying there is nothing to do here and she leaves. Any idea what is going? I got the same problem in last update, but I forgot about it, lol.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I got a problem with Nellie bootycall. Even tough I got a kamasutra page, she keeps saying there is nothing to do here and she leaves. Any idea what is going? I got the same problem in last update, but I forgot about it, lol.
Upgrade your house both ex and interior ;)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes