sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there any way to shut off the damn music in this game? I don't know why you would bother with voice acting only to make the music so loud you can fucking hear it.
Main menu... ever heard of it ? :rolleyes: Or manually mute your OS while you play...

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
ty for the screen shot. Was trying to fix sound in game. Much better options menu before you start. Sorry if post sounded pissy was annoyed that a game that looked this good would lake basic options.

Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I have completed the main story of latest version. Now I am trying to get 47%. Currently I am at 46%. I am talking to strangers and they are saying "Every time I see a storage chest inside someone's house, I open it. Am I a bad person?" What hint is given here? Can someone help where should I look for this hint?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, I have completed the main story of latest version. Now I am trying to get 47%. Currently I am at 46%. I am talking to strangers and they are saying "Every time I see a storage chest inside someone's house, I open it. Am I a bad person?" What hint is given here? Can someone help where should I look for this hint?
Check these places ! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a slight chance on these also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LethalBlaBla

SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019

Reactions: Ash22

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yeah, I got It xD. I was the one who was stupid. didn't realize there was something I must do.
It was removed later from the game... it was there was testing :p Dunno if later on it will come back to let us rule nature as we see fit :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes