Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay... your goldfish memory vs my dead fish eyes :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incorrect or not... I won't be the judge of that :p Usually ( 99% ) these two go hand in hand but there can be situations where you get the other one first and can't use it 'till... anyhow it's much worse to mix key items like hatchet and hammer shovel plus it piqued my interest how they went forward in the story without other key items that required these formers :KEK:
Ah!Ah! ROTFL, I agree on that! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Assuming you've already DL'd and extracted the Linux version (available on the OP) open the directory and double-click on the file Game.desktop
Thanks, but...
  1. You're answering a post from 5-6 weeks ago which already has been answered in full detail (here and here)
  2. If you suggest a solution, make sure it works. Your solution doesn't. Because you're missing a crucial step (make files executable)

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Anybody know what Judy requires for your house renovation so she'll do a BC? Also, where the heck is her Blowjob Booty Call chest? TIA!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks! But no renovations needed? When I call her over she keeps leaving and the oracle says I need to change my house
You have Judy since v33 a booty call requirement must be met only once :LOL: If you haven't made the requirement just go for the Publics shop and scan it through tier-wise... outside and inside stuffs at the lowest price and that's it ;) But that was months ago :p Since then you already have Foxx as well... that one needed for outside east or west extension ( your choice doesn't matter really ) two of the lowest cost inside stuff and the kitchen table... Judy has no such high needs :KEK:

Reactions: cvjoint

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
You have Judy since v33 a booty call requirement must be met only once :LOL: If you haven't made the requirement just go for the Publics shop and scan it through tier-wise... outside and inside stuffs at the lowest price and that's it ;) But that was months ago :p Since then you already have Foxx as well... that one needed for outside east or west extension ( your choice doesn't matter really ) two of the lowest cost inside stuff and the kitchen table... Judy has no such high needs :KEK:
Thanks!

blazingentrails

Mar 30, 2018
... no buts ! :p You played it out of order... have the full access to walkthroughs both video or PDF but are lazy to chase after it :LOL: Yeah right... the game is bugged almost forgot :ROFLMAO:

Ever wonder why a call can't get through ? Get on the map where there is reception apparently :p
I followed the Oracles steps the entire way so I don't see how I could have played it out of order. And I've done quite a bit of googling to try to find the answer before posting. Checked the guide linked in the first thread and I cannot see anything definitive about how to get the thing that lets me break jars. That seems to be what I'm missing but I can't find anything anywhere. You could just tell me where is instead of the sarcastic response?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I followed the Oracles steps the entire way so I don't see how I could have played it out of order. And I've done quite a bit of googling to try to find the answer before posting. Checked the guide linked in the first thread and I cannot see anything definitive about how to get the thing that lets me break jars. That seems to be what I'm missing but I can't find anything anywhere. You could just tell me where is instead of the sarcastic response?
I already did... gargoyle number 5 reward called hammer shovel :p You just weren't paying attention... like you did not find the PDF guide that's also in the OP... OR the video guide that visually shows you all the updates step by step... good luck !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I already did... gargoyle number 5 reward called hammer shovel :p You just weren't paying attention... like you did not find the PDF guide that's also in the OP... OR the video guide that visually shows you all the updates step by step... good luck !
Leave the dude some breathing room : it's only his 2nd post in almost 5 years, he doesn't know how the interwebz work

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
use cheat wait until cheat update v.47102 to get key,money, and treasure also character clothes change
There's absolutely no need to use any cheats. This game is so simple and straight forward, and you don't even need to "grind" to get enough money -- if you can't progress without cheating money/keys/secrets, gaming in general might not be your strong suit.

gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
Nice update
quick question tho, the npc keep telling me that they lerned a lot about sex next to the pond, is there something to do there ?
because i can't find anything at the docks or in the forest next to the waterfall, otherwise i have all done until now :)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nice update
quick question tho, the npc keep telling me that they lerned a lot about sex next to the pond, is there something to do there ?
because i can't find anything at the docks or in the forest next to the waterfall, otherwise i have all done until now :)
Judys Blowjob KS page ( the reference from the NPCs ) can be found next to a pond :LOL: A pond is not a fishing lake ;)

Key for the chest ( needs weed killer )
1666173698941.png

And the aforementioned pond ( also needs weed killer )
1666173746425.png

Reactions: Snusmumriken90

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Nice update
if the NPC have something to tell you, you haven't done everything ... try looking for the source of the waterfall, you might find something there

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Is there any way to shut off the damn music in this game? I don't know why you would bother with voice acting only to make the music so loud you can fucking hear it.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes