sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The code on package is for the briefcase you got laying around your inventory (and that is ~5 builds ago). It's been posted a few hundred times by now (like yesterday or Saturday).
Nah that was last build... the long ago stuff was the hatchet and the hmmer shovel from before that dude... gargoyle number 5 reward... god knows now what build was that :KEK: 19 and 31 :LOL:

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I found heathers Profile in the bottom left corner when you go upstairs to her bedroom, and can SEE it in the album but cannot access it after it was found, nor can I purchase the expansion at Pubics, was this not supposed to be implemented until the next update?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I found heathers Profile in the bottom left corner when you go upstairs to her bedroom, and can SEE it in the album but cannot access it after it was found, nor can I purchase the expansion at Pubics, was this not supposed to be implemented until the next update?
What do you mean you cannot access it? You can open the profile exclusively via album, and you can't purchase the profile expansion simply because we still don't have one single KS page for Heathers nor her special outfit yet ( to see her nude and with the outift), they will be availables in the next updates as the updated profile as well. :)

Reactions: 7empest5teele

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you folks! As a matter of fact 1. wasn't that easy: you didn't tell me one had to break a wall, first!
Because that's a story item ( crowbar ) and you cannot miss it... :LOL: And what's not easy ? There are not many dining rooms in the game :rolleyes: :KEK:
What do you mean you cannot access it? You can open the profile exclusively via album, and you can't purchase the profile expansion simply because we still don't have one single KS page for Heathers nor her special outfit yet ( to see her nude and with the outift), they will be availables in the next updates as the updated profile as well. :)
You mean the booty call is missing :ROFLMAO: If I remeber correctly you CAN do a situation where you get someones KS page but you ain't got her booty call yet :p Noodles noodling again ? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

gahviana

Jan 19, 2020
somebody help, i cant break the jars, it keeps saying "this is not right", please i'm stuck because i need the hatchet.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
"If I wanted to break into something in a secret room, I would bring a hacksaw"

anyone knows where is that? my guess is that it rewards a key chest so I can open the one by the pond.

btw I found the secret tunnel by the dining room, so its not it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

anyone knows where is that? my guess is that it rewards a key chest so I can open the one by the pond.

No, there are boxes with chains( one is in mension enterence) and you need saw to open them.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Because that's a story item ( crowbar ) and you cannot miss it... :LOL: And what's not easy ? There are not many dining rooms in the game :rolleyes: :KEK:

You mean the booty call is missing :ROFLMAO: If I remeber correctly you CAN do a situation where you get someones KS page but you ain't got her booty call yet :p Noodles noodling again ? :KEK:
Ah!Ah! Sorry man my bad, it's true they aren't mutually exclusive I should have worded it better... in my defense I say that as soon as I get the KS page I make the Booty Call immediately so for me they are the same but it's true that it's not correct, sometimes my inner noodle come out, apologies...:ROFLMAO: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah!Ah! Sorry man my bad, it's true they aren't mutually exclusive I should have worded it better... in my defense I say that as soon as I get the KS page I make the Booty Call immediately so for me they are the same but it's true that it's not correct, sometimes my inner noodle come out, apologies...:ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I did not mean that noodling for you though :KEK:

No, there are boxes with chains( one is in mension enterence) and you need saw to open them.
Wasn't this the entrance loot chamber ? :unsure::KEK: Not that it matters since it just has a silver statue goodie :p
1666084903484.png

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn, last update I wished for Heather content, my wish was granted. There's something about those milfs NLT does, Valerie, Naomi, and now Heather, especially the latter actually, she is hot in every ways.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I did not mean that noodling for you though :KEK:

Wasn't this the entrance loot chamber ? :unsure::KEK: Not that it matters since it just has a silver statue goodie :p
View attachment 2107903
Agreed but nonetheless I gave an incorrect info, so thanks for correcting me I just hope to don't forget it the next time, but I wouldn't bet on it considering my goldfish memory....:LOL::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Agreed but nonetheless I gave an incorrect info, so thanks for correcting me I just hope to don't forget it the next time, but I wouldn't bet on it considering my goldfish memory....:LOL::LOL:
Okay... your goldfish memory vs my dead fish eyes :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incorrect or not... I won't be the judge of that :p Usually ( 99% ) these two go hand in hand but there can be situations where you get the other one first and can't use it 'till... anyhow it's much worse to mix key items like hatchet and hammer shovel plus it piqued my interest how they went forward in the story without other key items that required these formers :KEK:

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes