Feb 11, 2022
I must be the only person who likes this game more than NLTs older ones. I played this first and when I try to go back to Nadia it's just boring and uglier. Plus it doesn't have Heather. Or any similarly sweet & nasty mommy figure to make up for the lack of incest.
The protagonist its the reason why most of the people hate this one. I liked nadia because of the looks, but honestly the best one for me will still be Lust Epidemic. Every single time this fucking protagonist open his mouth i feel like my soul is being skinned by the devil, its cringe as hell. He just cant make a interaction like he was autistic or something, that interaction on Melissa's house almost made me quit ou of anger or disappointed, its just too much stupid.

iagodap1

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone help me? I recently changed my computer, I try to put a save from the last update but the save doesn't appear, does anyone know how to solve it?

I'm using google translator, if there are any errors I'm sorry.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone help me? I recently changed my computer, I try to put a save from the last update but the save doesn't appear, does anyone know how to solve it?

This'll be good

Love_Extrem

May 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I need your help. In update 47102 I get this error every time I enter Carol's house on the farm. What could be happening and how can I fix it if it is possible? Thank you!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

First step start a new game and at the first opportunity save once... let's say in slot 1 and then quit the game

Second step grab your external save and move it to it's respective folder ( OP Save Location ! ) minding that the filename must pair up with the save slot... ( in practice if your save file is DefaultTGOfile4.rpgsave then you have to rename it first to DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave to make it work... )

Another way to do this is to create the new game save state in that slot where the filename points... in the above ^ example that would be slot 4

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Pay attention to this specific part in bold.
Ah! Summer's Gone IS an ADULT game which will contain sex scenes but not a game about sex primarily. (And the best thing available for download from f95zone in my opinion.) As far as adult games with real stories, drama, plots and sex scenes which make sense in context are concerned I would recommend Where it all Began by OceanLab and City of Broken Dreamers by PhillyGames. (y) Prospective downloaders who are virgins, underage, dumb as a post, or all three of the foregoing at the same time, might not enjoy them as much as I did but as they're available free from this site why not give them a go? :p You may surprise yourself. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes