djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
So I am complete up to 47%, and as far as I can tell I have everything, but when I talk to strangers, I randomly get "Avoid demonic numbers if you value your soul." Is this a glitch or is there an outstanding task?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So I am complete up to 47%, and as far as I can tell I have everything, but when I talk to strangers, I randomly get "Avoid demonic numbers if you value your soul." Is this a glitch or is there an outstanding task?
There is an outstanding item.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That was the quest to get the codes for opening the briefcases in the update before this last one, you missed one of them.

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
That was the quest to get the codes for opening the briefcases in the update before this last one, you missed one of them.
I was stumped as the only number I could find was above the church, and that didn't work. Then I thought about the clue a bit more and got it. Thanks.

blazingentrails

Mar 30, 2018
I think my game may be bugged or something. I'm trying to repair the Driveshaft, all the Oracle says is "if you're looking for car parts, the warehouse has some". I found the bearing there, but I know I need a wrench which is in a tree, which I can't chop because I have no axe. And I can't break jars either. I've apparently somehow missed something somewhere along the line but now nothing is anywhere and Oracle isn't helping. I can't seem to find a definitive answer of how to get the hammer shovel besides people saying to go to a cave between the mansion and the farm, but I don't see a cave there and have no idea how to get to it... So I'm a little confused and stuck :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've apparently somehow missed something somewhere along the line but...
... no buts ! :p You played it out of order... have the full access to walkthroughs both video or PDF but are lazy to chase after it :LOL: Yeah right... the game is bugged almost forgot :ROFLMAO:

every time I try to get a hint from oracle it tells me someone is trying to call me
Ever wonder why a call can't get through ? Get on the map where there is reception apparently :p

• Angry
Reactions: ntentacle
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes