biometric

Jan 12, 2020
I downloaded it, but nothing happen when its running.
You need to run TGO.exe, wait for it connect to update server, while it get connected you will see login screen, if you're already logged in, it will start downloading latest version or showing green update button. The important part is you must WAIT for it, the checking process make 10 or more requests, so if your connection are slow or too far from the update server location, it's not TGO.exe issues.

Reactions: ztg1234

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Don't 100% every update and you're screwed. I'm coming to my wits end with these game design choices. I can't follow duncan because I obviously missed a key that wasn't vital to the story before now or required to see any scene to open a chest that's blocking my path. How on earth am I supposed to know at what point and where I missed this key and how to find out...Real great

Reactions: xpavar

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Don't 100% every update and you're screwed. I'm coming to my wits end with these game design choices. I can't follow duncan because I obviously missed a key that wasn't vital to the story before now or required to see any scene to open a chest that's blocking my path. How on earth am I supposed to know at what point and where I missed this key and how to find out...Real great
Key is behind church under a rock

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You find the key for the chest to follow Duncan in this update ..............

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
49112 available, please understand that server sometime going for maintenance so don't asking me again about my modded launcher throw error or took long time to get new update.

Reactions: Qtypical98
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes