psyco_mantis

Jun 27, 2021
View attachment 2141899
Does anyone know how to fix it? I am playing in linux, and there is no png file in the directory "www/img/pictures/"
I find the problem :
go in the directory "www/img/pictures/"
modify the file "BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp" to "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp"
and "BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp" "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I find the problem :
go in the directory "www/img/pictures/"
modify the file "BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp" to "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp"
and "BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp" "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp"
Glad to see at least someone took the time to check :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Mandatory off-topic 6k likes post ...... Also, this is the best update ever : we got heels

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Latest update broke my game. Mouse click to move don't work. Can only move with arrow keys but not to the right. It's like there is a constant left movement order. Will try full game download.
OR disconnect all plug-in-play devices :unsure::p

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
As far as I can tell, I have done everything in this update but the NPCs are still giving me the "turning over stones..." prompt. I have checked every forest scene and I can't find any new stones. Anyone know if/what I am missing?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
brother this version on android keeps giving error in the church in the part where you find the chest? do you have any solution?
It's a matter of being a patron or not... the fixed version is also out and doubt it'll get uploader here :p If you know a little something about apk-s you just need to fix the names that are in the report... DARK > Dark LIGHTNING > Lightning that's all ;)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
As far as I can tell, I have done everything in this update but the NPCs are still giving me the "turning over stones..." prompt. I have checked every forest scene and I can't find any new stones. Anyone know if/what I am missing?
There's a stone on the far east side of the pond with the waterfall. It's not easy to see. Under it was a "mace grip". The item itself doesn't appear to be used in this update, but maybe I missed something, too.

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
There's a stone on the far east side of the pond with the waterfall. It's not easy to see. Under it was a "mace grip". The item itself doesn't appear to be used in this update, but maybe I missed something, too.
That was it, thank you. I had found the mace handle but didn't know another part was out there.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes