randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
It's Official, i Hate the Nun Even More now.
Spending hours to find her in the Forest(Again) but it turns out she's just hiding in the Church. :cautious:
Oh well, at least we bang Kimura now.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's Official, i Hate the Nun Even More now.
Spending hours to find her in the Forest(Again) but it turns out she's just hiding in the Church. :cautious:
Oh well, at least we bang Kimura now.
That the tosser told you " she ran off " doesn't mean she headed into the forest :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:
Thank you for reading this post and this completely useless information. (y)
Useless I wouldn't name it... that many will ignore it is almost certain though :( Whoever holds it let it be for 100M can wipe his/her ass with it... people put ridiculous price tags on many useless things ( not that painting art is useless ) :rolleyes:

Reactions: Floptop

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
For story we are going down the drain :KEK: And I know that Brad was an ass too but to say he's more annoying than this Fuckface is ludicrous :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: NOBODY beats this Canmore :HideThePain:
Its not like I was comparing it to Shakespeare. I just mean the dialogue in the scene is so forced that its jarring.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Last edited:

machinman

May 28, 2017
hmm, I can't seem to find that cat in the forest, what gives ? anyone ?

edit : fuck me, solution was posted in previous page... first time I needed to check where to look, fuck that shit, that's something annoying with nlt games, he keeps adding stuff where there was nothing, and sometimes very well hidden, I'm here to fap, not look for a few pixels for one hour...

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hmm, I can't seem to find that cat in the forest, what gives ? anyone ?

edit : fuck me, solution was posted in previous page... first time I needed to check where to look, fuck that shit, that's something annoying with nlt games, he keeps adding stuff where there was nothing, and sometimes very well hidden, I'm here to fap, not look for a few pixels for one hour...
Aaaand that's why you have the Oracle guide system together with the NPC hints... you are just too lazy to pay attention to it :KEK:

Reactions: Ara-sH

machinman

May 28, 2017
Aaaand that's why you have the Oracle guide system together with the NPC hints... you are just too lazy to pay attention to it :KEK:
durr, I had no hint from the oracle related to this, so yeah. when you finish the story, all you'll get is the "you haven't finished everything" so you're fucked, I didn't think finding that invisible cat would be so hard or else I'd have checked the oracle every step, like you seem to do, but not everyone wants to have their hand hold every second of the game, I mean the hand's already busy.
so call the game buggy instead of saying people are lazy duh. hints shouldn't vanish when you didn't solve everything in the update.

Edull

Nov 2, 2022
NPC's say "At the end of the hallway is where I learned everything about the person I love." What am I missing?

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
NPC's say "At the end of the hallway is where I learned everything about the person I love." What am I missing?
At the bottom of the end of the hallway on the second floor of Heather's house, you'll find her profile.

How close is this game to being finished?
The first two digits of the update number are its percentage of completion, so this is roughly the halfway point.

Reactions: reddmann23
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes