kostej

Aug 14, 2020
You don't have to interact with the bench, click on the rat itself. As long as you have the container and cheese, it should work.
bought the basic container and I tried clicking the rat but it wont interact still, it just keeps moving up and down wait... there another cheese? i dont have any cheese in my inv. where do i get another one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass2Throat

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Finally the incest topic came back to this thread ! :KEK: They just can't let this bullshit go :p
What is the purpose of the ironic statement. Can't I Ask? I just don't know if it makes sense to download the patch as it works up to a point. Because if it is like that, I prefer to play the game from the beginning without it, and not have to change roles after, for example, 30 minutes, it will be pointless.

So if the patch doesn't work, I prefer to play without it from the beginning, I guess it's simple :)

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Bah! No Aunt Sarah and case errors on file name - again! :cry: If a game is released for multiple operating systems the game should be played through to ensure that it works on each of the operating systems before release. Windows is NOT case sensitive but Linux IS case sensitive so if you release The Genesis Order file names in code must be match file names in every way. I am cross with slack programming and say that NLT Media should do better. :mad: Such bugs should not occur. (n) If development was carried out on Linux every update would be guaranteed to work on Linux and Windows. (y) And did I mention that there was no Aunt Sara? :cry: Bad times. :(

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What is the purpose of the ironic statement. Can't I Ask? I just don't know if it makes sense to download the patch as it works up to a point. Because if it is like that, I prefer to play the game from the beginning without it, and not have to change roles after, for example, 30 minutes, it will be pointless.

So if the patch doesn't work, I prefer to play without it from the beginning, I guess it's simple :)
I give you little hints along the road : this is not an incest game ! Never was it isn't and if in the future some maniac would like to make it one he / she will have to work his ass off coz this one is a little trickier than the usual games ( thanks to NLT himself ! ) The incest patch v09 means it got discontinued for " some " reason ( I just told you before ^ :KEK: ) and if you have anything more advanced version of the game than v09 it means if you use it your game WILL break ! So it's not really a question whether or not you would like to play it this or that way... your only option is to play it without it ;) And as to why the ironic statement ? :oops::rolleyes: Care to take a guess how many times this was on already ? :unsure: Guess not :p:BootyTime:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
bought the basic container and I tried clicking the rat but it wont interact still, it just keeps moving up and down wait... there another cheese? i dont have any cheese in my inv. where do i get another one?
It's in one of the containers at the farmhouse.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes