Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
NLT fixed the errors on Android and Linux since I downloaded and played the game yesterday (version 49112). Someone could post the reupload, pretty please. Otherwise, you will have to wait.

Reactions: Qtypical98

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
I find the problem :
go in the directory "www/img/pictures/"
modify the file "BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp" to "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp"
and "BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp" "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp"
Thanks. Duh. I didn't even notice the case was wrong. Apparently neither did the Devs. :)

Reactions: Qtypical98

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta love people asking the same thing 15x per page instead of looking up the thread.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Smartass nlt-media publishing 49113 as a fake release yesterday to prevent modded launcher to detecting which is the latest update, so here is the quick fix:

Note: If you facing any error or blank launcher with only Quit button, trying to delete these files in the game root folder:

hashfile.txt
hc.dat
user.dat
ver.dat

psyco_mantis

Jun 27, 2021
Thanks. Duh. I didn't even notice the case was wrong. Apparently neither did the Devs. :)
it took me a while to notice it, at first i thought it was missing a *.png file, i tried to change the name of another image before seeing that these are the only ones that had capitalized words.

psyco_mantis

Jun 27, 2021
Thank you so much. It is something I should have tried before asking.
It is also weird that the game is looking for a png file, and the files in this directory are rpgmvp.
Do you know how rpg maker works? Does it creates the png file as it runs the game?
I have no idea how RPG Maker works, but I usually look in folders to see if I miss any sequences in games

pizdurina

Oct 22, 2018
Where can i find key under a rock? Allready found Antique key behind church under a rock but that is not the right one...

1667507620568.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How? The files in the path indicated in the error are the encrypted versions. Even if you decrypt the PNGs and put them in that path, the error persists.
Never mind that... fix the filesnames ! ( and NOT the extension ! ) They must look EXACTLY like the report pops... checking the filenames now you will realiaze that 2 of them isn't like they should be... so rename them :rolleyes:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order v. 49112 (bugfix of 49111) (important for Android and Linux users)

Android:

Linux:

Linux (Update Only):

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Other users reported to NLT that they could play the game just fine with these files, but dunno, those are the last files made available by the dev...
There is ( was ?! :eek: ) v49113 as well which did not have Animations json :KEK: To make the game playable you just had to edit the 49111 filenames both droid or linux but I can see the mass panic when something doesn't work according to plan :p Nevermind... you posted a fix all who needs it can find it... deliberately didn't wrote WILL find it though ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes