sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, only playing it on Gamcore

But it's weird :(
If that's the online browser version of it I would not be surprized at all... there are a lot of problems with those... might wanna download it and play it normally :p

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Something very strange going on with this game altering other apps settings/causing trouble... This is the first time i try out this game and used the latest version...

1st time i ran the game it was fine... Second time the videos became green screens. And not only that but the videos in my other software like VLC and discord became green.

I discovered this was because the settings in those apps were swapped to use hardware decoding.
So this game somehow changed the settings across several apps on my pc or maybe an altered version of it no idea whats going on... In those apps it was easy to find it in options in this game no idea how to disable hardware decoding for the videos...

And before you ask i did nothing else on my win 10 pc besides playing this hence why i rule out other options...

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Guys this is not funny anymore :D I always playing without any help, but this time I'm stuck big time at 48%, maybe the answer is in the forum already, but I haven't seen it.
1667571874388.png
Where this damn cat?!?! I looked everywhere.
1667571953307.png
I have hacksaw in my tool box, but which room he's talking about??
Somehow I was unable to finish this update on my own...
Thanks guys

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys this is not funny anymore :D I always playing without any help, but this time I'm stuck big time at 48%, maybe the answer is in the forum already, but I haven't seen it.
View attachment 2146528
Where this damn cat?!?! I looked everywhere.
View attachment 2146530
I have hacksaw in my tool box, but which room he's talking about??
Somehow I was unable to finish this update on my own...
Thanks guys
You should learn how to use the search box coz I answered these exact questions several times now...
Feral cat -> near woods ( means near the forest ) behind thick weed ( is there any questions to it ? ) not human food... ( Demolition Man with it's Ratburger would disagree :KEK: )
1667572935667.png
Rat in Cathedral east 2nd floor past the goon ( needs cheese from Ray farm and a basic container )
1667573006277.png
The second " mystery " is the treasure vault beneath the Wilkes mansions entrance... you can enter it from the cave system behind Ray farm ( rusty chains locked chest -> hacksaw )
1667573205299.png

Welp since you are chasing the feral cat ^ this goodie is not available for you anymore... maybe later you will be able to return here from an alternate route from the mansion :p

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
really would be nice to get the choice to use pussy over the ass hole - some really don't like the discusting use of a womens ass

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
You should learn how to use the search box coz I answered these exact questions several times now...
Feral cat -> near woods ( means near the forest ) behind thick weed ( is there any questions to it ? ) not human food... ( Demolition Man with it's Ratburger would disagree :KEK: )
View attachment 2146570
Rat in Cathedral east 2nd floor past the goon ( needs cheese from Ray farm and a basic container )
View attachment 2146571
The second " mystery " is the treasure vault beneath the Wilkes mansions entrance... you can enter it from the cave system behind Ray farm ( rusty chains locked chest -> hacksaw )
View attachment 2146580

Welp since you are chasing the feral cat ^ this goodie is not available for you anymore... maybe later you will be able to return here from an alternate route from the mansion :p

Thanks buddy!!! 49% finally:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Viper1983

Jan 19, 2021
anyone that could tell me where i can find the second page for Judy's booty call's?
also: where can i find the Glyphosate (orange tube) to make the weed killer???

EDIT:got it! thank you for your fast responces :LOL:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes