weertslayer

Feb 11, 2021
Liked the 49 update! Currently I'm stuck at 47% wit the only hint appearing being the rat/cat thing, but I have no cheese... I didn't find any hints where I could find that, anyone who can give me a tip? I read something about a chest in the farm a few updates ago, but I don't see a chest...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Liked the 49 update! Currently I'm stuck at 47% wit the only hint appearing being the rat/cat thing, but I have no cheese... I didn't find any hints where I could find that, anyone who can give me a tip? I read something about a chest in the farm a few updates ago, but I don't see a chest...
Ray farm outside the house ( right side )

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Coming later this month is a new chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature a new booty call in addition to several new sexy scenes. A spying ear catches the key to uncovering something sinister, a confession leads to a lesson from a pro, and a reluctant team-up results in a new booty call!

We've started a new Crowdin project for translating Treasure of Nadia! More details will be coming, but for those interested in checking out our new project here is the link...

We'll be looking for translators willing to help us out in the coming months. Stay tuned on Patreon and Discord for more information.

Thank you all for the support and have a great week!

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Weekly report!

Coming later this month is a new chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature a new booty call in addition to several new sexy scenes. A spying ear catches the key to uncovering something sinister, a confession leads to a lesson from a pro, and a reluctant team-up results in a new booty call!

We've started a new Crowdin project for translating Treasure of Nadia! More details will be coming, but for those interested in checking out our new project here is the link...

We'll be looking for translators willing to help us out in the coming months. Stay tuned on Patreon and Discord for more information.

Thank you all for the support and have a great week!
Melissa ;)

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
sorry guys, the incest patch needs to be updated for this version or is the one in the download list okay?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I had seen that the version did not match, but to be sure I still wanted to ask,"whoever asks is not crazy". can I at least ask when it is updated?
Best chance is it won't get updated ever... this is far more complicated than a config set ;)

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
Best chance is it won't get updated ever... this is far more complicated than a config set ;)
ehmm ... ok? I write little about this but have always received polite replies, apparently it was impossible not to get an answer from a guy that is nice like a drill in the gums

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ehmm ... ok? I write little about this but have always received polite replies, apparently it was impossible not to get an answer from a guy that is nice like a drill in the gums
Welp this settles it then... you can't read... :KEK:

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
Welp this settles it then... you can't read... :KEK:
because obviously with the threds full of questions it is easier to look for more than 20 pages to find an answer about it rather than asking politely, but from what I have seen turning 3-4 minutes I am not the first to receive such an answer from you, you are the one who has the pepper in the ass

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
because obviously with the threds full of questions it is easier to look for more than 20 pages to find an answer about it rather than asking politely, but from what I have seen turning 3-4 minutes I am not the first to receive such an answer from you, you are the one who has the pepper in the ass
Dude, the wincest patch(es) is(are) both useless and dumped by the dudes who made them. Deal with it

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
Dude, the wincest patch(es) is(are) both useless and dumped by the dudes who made them. Deal with it
it would be enough to say something like "they are external mods and we don't know how often they are updated" or "I don't know" or "they work badly". Coming out spitting poison like "you can't read" is ridiculous

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes