ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at a loss here, I need help. I'm on the latest version, v49111, and I am stuck on one booty call. I missed one a few updates ago and have no idea which one it is. Walkthrough is of no help because, again, I don't even know which one I am missing, it was too long ago. I have been searching for this for hours. It is probably something really stupid or obvious I am overlooking. Any help is appreciated.

48% complete.
Oracle says I have finished the update.
Pedestrians tell me a variation of go away.
Photos 21/21; Extras 10/10; Outfits 8/8; Booty Calls 7/8
I have the hammer, shovel; wading shoes; treasure detector; hatchet
INT: 3, STR: 4, keys: x0

Pages:
Melissa: none
Chloe: none
Judy: 2
Carol: 3
Ella: 3
Kimberly: 1
Heather: none
Hannah: 3
Lilian: 3
Erica: 4
Nellie: 3
Andrea: none

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
There is ( was ?! :eek: ) v49113 as well which did not have Animations json...
It's a fake release with just only hashfile.txt which is used to trick modded launcher into getting error! Well... so i patched the launcher again to check for the available of other file to make sure it's not a fake updates :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nesko and sixart

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
I'm at a loss here, I need help. I'm on the latest version, v49111, and I am stuck on one booty call. I missed one a few updates ago and have no idea which one it is. Walkthrough is of no help because, again, I don't even know which one I am missing, it was too long ago. I have been searching for this for hours. It is probably something really stupid or obvious I am overlooking. Any help is appreciated.

48% complete.

Pages:
You have 8 booty calls already, but they only show up once you call that booty. Have one with everyone on your list, and you should be good to go!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ohcmonrest

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

48% complete.

Pages:
You have 8 booty calls already, but they only show up once you call that booty. Have one with everyone on your list, and you should be good to go!
Was gonna say you get booty calls through the story, so you can't miss them ......

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

48% complete.

Pages:
I'm going out on a limb here... call Kimberly just for laughs :KEK: To make it count upgrade your house ( east or west extension your choice ) for exterior and kitchen table plus 2 cheap shits interior...

Get 2 more INT points as well ( probably everything is in your inventory :rolleyes::KEK: )

DarkG26PT

Oct 3, 2022
Does anyone has this issue

I've picked Hannah's Profile, and updated it on the shop, but when I go to the album I only have Heather's, Carol's and Chloe's

1667559379251.png

1667559398064.png

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
When is this game going to end, I want him to continue making good incest games. Only dev who actually delivers.
I like these games and he is consistent but i wish he makes incest games or something that can be patched.Current patch doesnt make sense

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes