sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No I appreciate the effort. Thank you. I screwed up much earlier in the game by not getting 1 key. I’m at 48% and the NPCs are telling me to get lost. I am not going to go way back for 1 key. my INT is just going to be down 2. I guess I’m not that smart!
You sure you got no key ( parts ) in your inventory ? Coz the hint stays up until you do not collect it from the given task... :unsure: In this linear game there is no such thing as you miss something and can't get it ( maybe only temporarily for example the treasure vault from the cave system ) INT have nothing to do with keys... books and essence make it

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No I appreciate the effort. Thank you. I screwed up much earlier in the game by not getting 1 key. I’m at 48% and the NPCs are telling me to get lost. I am not going to go way back for 1 key. my INT is just going to be down 2. I guess I’m not that smart!
Try using this !

It might help you get what you missed...

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
Just finished the story for v.49 but can some one tell me where the 10th Extra is because I'm at 9/10 and what the hell is the rat in the jar for

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
you miss Chloe profile
have a rat where I met Ducan in church ( needed container
Thanks where is the profile I couldn't find it I've looked everywhere and lately the dev has been hiding things behind walls also the rat in the church is the rat in the jar

Edit: Found it on the right-hand side of her room behind the wall

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBlack ✌

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
NPC: "Young suburban ladies always hide their diaries in the strangest places. But always in their bedrooms."

I think, I've checked all bedrooms in the game. Does anyone have any hint?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
NPC: "Young suburban ladies always hide their diaries in the strangest places. But always in their bedrooms."

I think, I've checked all bedrooms in the game. Does anyone have any hint?
Go to Heathers then upstairs to Chloe bedroom...
Dude just before you ^ wrote about this profie precisely in the edited part :KEK:

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

bigboygetter

Jul 11, 2020
i keep getting this black screen when i face duncan in the church
i cant interact with anything but there are still sound
What should i do?
Tks in advance 1668187805415.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes