sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ok ,thx but i don't understand where i need to put these i mean i haven't a folder in renpy about this game
0boobas.gif RENPY ??? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Boy is this a great day to learn what game you are actually playing :p

Instructions are in the OP as well how to handle external saves...

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can you explain more to me how to fix it?
sorry im new to this
2 of the filenames in this v49 was messed up... unless you play it from windows... since that can't be bothered with stuff like not matching filenames :KEK:

So if you are on linux or android there are 2 files in the www/img/pictures folder right after another that were archieved badly BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK ( the dark needs to be Dark ) BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING ( pretty much the same as in Lightning )

If you are playing from windows and have this problem then most likely somewhere you mixed the regular version with the compressed one :p Easy to fix... just remove the whole shit and redownload the regular version of the game ( saves stay intact don't worry ;) ) But in any case it would help a little if you could tell more what's happening exactly and when

Worst case scenario download the v49112 version... that should work ( although the LIGHTNING wasn't fixed there )
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-49111-nlt-media.101325/post-9314850

Last edited:
Reactions: Gumby

bigboygetter

Jul 11, 2020
2 of the filenames in this v49 was messed up... unless you play it from windows... since that can't be bothered with stuff like not matching filenames :KEK:

So if you are on linux or android there are 2 files in the www/img/pictures folder right after another that were archieved badly BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK ( the dark needs to be Dark ) BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING ( pretty much the same as in Lightning )

If you are playing from windows and have this problem then most likely somewhere you mixed the regular version with the compressed one :p Easy to fix... just remove the whole shit and redownload the regular version of the game ( saves stay intact don't worry ;) ) But in any case it would help a little if you could tell more what's happening exactly and when

Worst case scenario download the v49112 version... that should work ( although the LIGHTNING wasn't fixed there )
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-49111-nlt-media.101325/post-9314850
im playing from windows and i only dowloaded the compressed version(cheat mod too). Well i was snooping around in the church and duncan catches and put a bag on my head. But instead of turning into the next scence when im tied into a chair and duncan and neille are standing in front of me i only got he black sceen like a the photo i posted.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
im playing from windows and i only dowloaded the compressed version(cheat mod too). Well i was snooping around in the church and duncan catches and put a bag on my head. But instead of turning into the next scence when im tied into a chair and duncan and neille are standing in front of me i only got he black sceen like a the photo i posted.
There it is ! Remove the cheat mod... and a personal advise : never use a mod in a RPGMaker game ! ;)

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
Found your problem
not necessarily. i use compressed version as well and i added a small amount of money with cheat mod. probably it's just a matter of adding that little bit that allows one to skip the tedious grinding while still staying below specific thresholds that would break the game

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
not necessarily. i use compressed version as well and i added a small amount of money with cheat mod. probably it's just a matter of adding that little bit that allows one to skip the tedious grinding while still staying below specific thresholds that would break the game
And that would be wrong as well since I have 1.79 vigintillion in money amount ( I let you find out just how much is that :LOL: ) It's not the money amount that is at fault here ( no restrictions on any numerical asset ) but the outdated version... which will break your game without fault in every single try ;)

Sometimes compressed versions get fucked up... ( not sure the problem isn't a manmade one ) not saying TGO was one of them but it occured already :p

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes