Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
How do I craft the Essence of Strength, to go with the three Dumbells? :unsure:
Put Idols/statues in the cauldron at the church, depending on which ones you use you get essence of intelligence, essence of strength, or essence of health. I don't recall which makes which.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I think those are for the codes to open the briefcases found under the various shiny manhole covers around the city. The second one refers to a number written on a bag of grain (or something) in the southeast corner of the storage room next to the kitchen in the mansion. The number can be really hard to see on some devices.
Found the bag of grain! Thanks!

helloisme

May 13, 2020
I have the recipe, the saw handle and the Saw Blade and Glue, guide says to go forest -> top -> left and theres supposed to be the Rough Diamond needed for the Saw, i cut all the bushes previously and didn't find it, I tried clicking everywhere but cant find the Diamond, we aren't supposed to move the rocks there aswell, right? Because i also one have one dumbbell currently and I can't move them as of now.. did I brickwall my save or am I missing something?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have the recipe, the saw handle and the Saw Blade and Glue, guide says to go forest -> top -> left and theres supposed to be the Rough Diamond needed for the Saw, i cut all the bushes previously and didn't find it, I tried clicking everywhere but cant find the Diamond, we aren't supposed to move the rocks there aswell, right? Because i also one have one dumbbell currently and I can't move them as of now.. did I brickwall my save or am I missing something?
Enter forest and go 1 map ( ! ) up... now run around until it's spawned on the ground :p

Reactions: Zaochan

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Got mine on the right near the waterfall, it's purely random (like the game tells you it is)
Okay... it's possible... I only made 2 runs on this both time the 2nd spawned item ( on that map ) was the rough diamond... (y)

BOH56

May 27, 2017
How much stuff is in the game? The changelog doesn't seem to have been updated at all so I got no clue

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes