sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I forgot, which treasure gets me the essence of strength. Can someone help me please?
Neither... You get essence of strength as you go on with the story... don't worry when you will have your 3 dumbbells you will get an essence of strength :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
god I have all these old books and now a new dumbbell, when are we going to be able to craft with them to make seeds finally? Or am I just missing essences for the books?

Also I found it weird that NLT set up the idea of getting that Mace last time and didn't follow through on this update.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It really boggles my mind how people are unable to "finish" (as in what''s currently available) this game without asking "where can I find 'X'" or " how to achieve 'Y'".... It's a straight forward game with a single line of action to follow. Everyone who's asking those kind of questions should either watch some PRON instead if they just going to fap or play some 2000's point 'n 'click adventures to feel what we have to deal with with some non-adult adventures back that day.

I downloaded the v.51 update, and finished it 100% without once asking the oracle for advice. I've finished it within less than 30 minutes, just by paying attention to the dialogues and the NPC hints -- it's a piece of cake.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It really boggles my mind how people are unable to "finish" (as in what''s currently available) this game without asking "where can I find 'X'" or " how to achieve 'Y'".... It's a straight forward game with a single line of action to follow. Everyone who's asking those kind of questions should either watch some PRON instead if they just going to fap or play some 2000's point 'n 'click adventures to feel what we have to deal with with some non-adult adventures back that day.

I downloaded the v.51 update, and finished it 100% without once asking the oracle for advice. I've finished it within less than 30 minutes, just by paying attention to the dialogues and the NPC hints -- it's a piece of cake.
Good for you, let's all applaud how great you are. Everyone bow down and kiss this great person's ass everyone.

is that why you posted? Because there was no point to your post otherwise other than to brag and get people to praise you.
What an idiot.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019

aren't you special, just because your perfect quit whining about the rest of us

Floptop

Aug 2, 2022
Good update, turns out my predictions were right on the money:
The girl in the header picture is obviously Melissa, the environment in the background I have not yet seen before.
I'm guessing this would be Erica's appartment or the 2nd floor in Ella's appartment as we haven't seen either so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Melissa was quite funny in this update, she's all been 'by the book' so far, but now that she feels like she's 'out of the loop' the book goes out the window.
She turned into a hypocrite:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes