JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
"why do spooky places always have numbers written on the walls?"

"If you're storing food for a long time, be sure to ckeck the code written on the package"

Courious about the hints these messages are referring to...
I think those are for the codes to open the briefcases found under the various shiny manhole covers around the city. The second one refers to a number written on a bag of grain (or something) in the southeast corner of the storage room next to the kitchen in the mansion. The number can be really hard to see on some devices.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I see there's another who can't / won't see nor read... and blames the world for it :rolleyes: Niiice :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: groq

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
I'm quite sure I'm about to be ridiculed for my stupidity, BUT ............. How do you save, I've restarted numerous times and had to start from the beginning every time. I can find no obvious way to save and I guess there is no auto save feature.
If I am being blatantly stupid please bear with me and help. THANKS!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm quite sure I'm about to be ridiculed for my stupidity, BUT ............. How do you save, I've restarted numerous times and had to start from the beginning every time. I can find no obvious way to save and I guess there is no auto save feature.
If I am being blatantly stupid please bear with me and help. THANKS!
Open menu, select phone, select save ...... Guess you didn't play much, since it's probably explained in-game and the booty call/scene player is 2 steps down from save

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
All is good now, I hadn't proceeded far enough to get the phone. Now I realize I am as stupid as I seem. Thanks for your guidance and patience.

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
from the last update, heathers quest to get a key from under a rock. Ive got the antique key from underneath the rock but it just wont let me give her the key. She's acting like i dont have it when i do. Any way to solve this?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
from the last update, heathers quest to get a key from under a rock. Ive got the antique key from underneath the rock but it just wont let me give her the key. She's acting like i dont have it when i do. Any way to solve this?
Stop making up shit and play the game ! ;) :LOL: Nobody told you the antique key belonged to Heather... in fact !
1668629987168.png
it was found behind Eve Cathedral... which opens up the path inside and yields an old book as well :p

Heathers " quest " was the Safe Key...
1668630172177.png
which will be handed to her when talking to her with this in possession :p

Tirumba

Nov 1, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.51113] [NLT Media] Compressed

Download PC (4,95GB/767MB) : Pixeldrain

The compression was made with Yac on medium Settings. Files are reencrypted to end the error if you accidently use the uncompressed update only to bump up this version to next version.

If you find error's please pm me and not spamming this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there! Could you compress the Mac version too, please? Thanks!

Reactions: tombash
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes