robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
please i know i'm an injure in the ass, and thanks, but what was the directory? it was C:/user/app/genesisorder/saves ? i cant remember and i began again for one save and create it new but i cant find it sorry again ._.
check page 1, there is a post there saying, save location

Reactions: Javichu

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This adventure rpg game is so entertaint and fun with beautiful render character and nice animation also quick updated too. (y)(y)
We can play the game to find and break the puzzle and secret location to open and watch a sex scene between character.
Sorry this just my personal opinion only. ;)

Reactions: rhcp725
Jul 24, 2022
wheres the weed killer? it isnt in her backyard and i've searched the entire house
Copied from the walkthrough on mejoress.com:

Forest > Up > Left > Get the Weed Killer Recipe

Weed Killer Recipe:
  • Dicamba: Farm > Below Rock below Judy
  • Mecoprop: Farm > Upper Path ??
  • Glyphosate: Heather’s house front garden upper left corner (below stone)
  • Basic Container: Buy in Shop

Reactions: saurolee and Anarys

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i dont want to do everything again T_T its disgusting a face with tongue T_T its a lot off and the minigames nooooooooooooooo
I say ( write ) this one more time... OP !!! There is the save section as well... :rolleyes:
can anyone share their save files?
Ditto ^
It would actually make it easier to simply put the explanation of how on the OP, it would not clear all posts about it.. cuz some don't read the OP's well enough.. but some do ;)
If someone is not even interested in reading the OP... what does it say about him / her or about his / her investment to learn something about a game that piqued his / her interest ? o_O:oops:o_O Quite the contradiction wouldn't you say ? :ROFLMAO:
I can understand why ppl keep asking, would hate to do something wrong and screw up a game, it's been known to happen..
And this is exactly why it was created in the first place... btw I don't see many thanks given to KING COLD as he took the time and put it all together :p But anyhow this brings back to the first point... is he / she interested in this ??? :unsure: Coz nobody can argue it is a well hidden treasure trove of knowledge... :p it's right in front of you in the OP :LOL:
Also most update only games, that I've seen, have a little note inside them of how to merge their content.
Most of these are not of this particular game engine, so the procedure is slightly different.
I don't see why it couldn't be made... but that is up to NLT to include such intel in his updates ( personally since this is covered in the FAQs as well and a www merge with www is not ( ?! ) rocket science it is unnecessary :p )
We've all been noobs at something.. sometime.. though.. I gotta admit..
Right ! And there is nothing wrong with that !!! When you become a proud noodle and you don't know a thing now that's when the problems start... :KEK:
so my game loops here when they go down tried to search for same problem using search button but cant find any

View attachment 2173188
Just a hunch but if you use a mod now is the time to get rid of it ! ;)
there's an old wives tale that says treasure can be found by following roaches.
where to find this treasure ???? View attachment 2173194
Inside the warehouse low left corner...
1668608657301.png
Version 51113. Please tell me what is the code for Ella's safe and how to find it at all?

• Angry
Reactions: Javichu

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
any ideas where there could be more keys? or side quests for the npcs, like finding stuff or other?

Use this... the latest key is not included but I hope you found it here since it's been posted a gazillion times :KEK:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
any ideas where there could be more keys? or side quests for the npcs, like finding stuff or other?
There is only one chest key in this update and it's inside the warehouse near the southwest corner. If you're not playing only the most recent update, then there MANY keys. There is a walkthrough video posted for every update, probably start watching them.

Last edited:

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
you find a note in his home read it
I didn't find the note, so thank you for the hint.

Moreover, completed this update, but asking people they always say:

"why do spooky places always have numbers written on the walls?"

"If you're storing food for a long time, be sure to ckeck the code written on the package"

Courious about the hints these messages are referring to...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes