omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
kimberly good scene (because 2 men)but no heels :(

last scene ugly girls

i expect more scenes with 2/3 mc :)

skalap

Sep 18, 2021
Over a year for 1st post and we get an image error ....... This place isn't getting any better
Why ?
Maybe the answer is in one of the 666 pages ?... i don't know ? Maybe i ask because don't want to be old before resolving the issue ??
Thanks to the kind person who can answer me without typical "twitter" answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably because pages are not Booty Calls.
Pages are pages.
Booty calls are Booty calls.

It's kinda in the names...
:unsure:
Why ?
Maybe the answer is in one of the 666 pages ?... i don't know ? Maybe i ask because don't want to be old before resolving the issue ??
Thanks to the kind person who can answer me without typical "twitter" answer.
Or you could do something madlad-tier and actually search the other 25k posts about image errors that all boil down to the same 1 thing you did and failed at

Reactions: Cabin Fever

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how do I install the update only into v.49111
111.jpg

You open to where you see all the files including folders and game launcher etc.. you highlight and copy all these from the Update only, move to old game version folder, click on empty field in the old game's folder, where you see all the exact same elements, click paste and accept overwrite of existing files, then your good to go.

Edit note: Important you don't copy the data into any folder of the main content folder.. copy into an empty space so it over writes the same things..
Hope it's easy enough to understand from the one screenshot, instead of making a 3 picture guide of exact same looking info.

Remember for own sake to rename the now updated game folder to match the correct game version.

Also remember you can only update only on one version at a time, so if you miss an update you would have to either ask if any has the missing version or download a full game version.

It's not rocket scientist difficult, quite easy logic, but had to be mentioned before the pages get flooded with questions about it :p

Last edited:

cooldude550

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 2172710

You open to where you see all the files including folders and game launcher etc.. you highlight and copy all these from the Update only, move to old game version folder, click on empty field in the old game's folder, where you see all the exact same elements, click paste and accept overwrite of existing files, then your good to go.

Edit note: Important you don't copy the data into any folder of the main content folder.. copy into an empty space so it over writes the same things..
Hope it's easy enough to understand from the one screenshot, instead of making a 3 picture guide of exact same looking info.

Remember for own sake to rename the now updated game folder to match the correct game version.

Also remember you can only update only on one version at a time, so if you miss an update you would have to either ask if any has the missing version or download a full game version.

It's not rocket scientist difficult, quite easy logic, but had to be mentioned before the pages get flooded with questions about it :p
thank you

Reactions: DragonFire

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 2172710

You're ~4 years and 2 games late. And also, it's on repeat for every release ever. You can copy/paste or quote yourself every 2 weeks and never be wrong, nor spamming the thread

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Is the MC's model supposed to flicker throughout the whole sex scene with Kimberly? The new one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first I thought it was intentional, given context, but it's so obnoxious and distracting I'm starting to think its a bug or my computer.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes