JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone know where this is exactly?
I don't remember that hint exactly, but I assume it's this one: go into the forest, then go to the right into the area with a pond and waterfall. There is a hard-to-see rock on the far east side of the pond.

Last edited:
Reactions: papadoko

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
Kimberly and Melissa are both marked as new, so you clearly haven't done those two. You're also missing a page for Lillian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those locations i already found the chests, can you send me a picture of your game so i can se with ones i am missing?

Jul 24, 2022
51 / 11 / 3
51 - current percent completed
11 - November
3 - third release of the month ( there was a fix version with 49111 - 49112 )
that makes sense.... The last number was never higher than 4.

But than of course total coincidence that the walkthrough started with january => 01. Else I probably would could have associated that number with a month myself.

Thanks for the info...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
For anyone having trouble, search the walkthrough for the items you're missing:
Finding Keys can be a real pain the way some of them are hidden.

those locations i already found the chests, can you send me a picture of your game so i can se with ones i am missing?
I'm pretty sure the pages are always in the same chests, so check those 3 again. At least one is missing. The booty-call ones wont update until you call them to your house and use one of their pages. They won't be listed as new anymore once you've used all their pages.

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
For anyone having trouble, search the walkthrough for the items you're missing:
Finding Keys can be a real pain the way some of them are hidden.

I'm pretty sure the pages are always in the same chests, so check those 3 again. At least one is missing. The booty-call ones wont update until you call them to your house and use one of their pages. They won't be listed as new anymore once you've used all their pages.
thanks found all

beryn

May 8, 2017
I don't know if it is this update or prior, but I am missing an extra and I have no clue where it is.
I am at 9/10 now, anyone got a hint?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
in 51113 update, there are 3, behind monastery, in front of mansion, right wall of parking lot in front of Ella House. I kinda feel that I found a fourth one in the path behind mansion heading to the crypt lol

I can't remember really well, it might be behind mansion and in front of monastery, anyway its close to both buildings.

some updates ago if I am not mistaken they are all in any forest path, and one again behind of the mansion or the monastery, they are somehow well mixed with the forest scenario, but once you find one, you will know what to look for, they are similar to green spiked vines in a kind of a triangular shape

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I feel like im the odd man out sometimes having vanilla prefs on this forum.

I can scratch off watching a woman shit butt plugs and seeing her gaping asshole as yet another kink I do not have

Reactions: Muthros
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes