Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Don't start this year BS... it's a blatant lie to yourself repeating this over and over again...

Usually it is 2 % via update but don't forget the last part ( bonus ) goes with 1 % via update :geek: Plus the game is already complete ;)

Thoughts on the Melissa scene ? Why you ask me ??? :KEK: It's not my takes are what's important... but I still would smash her teeths out :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Nah, I still need to creampie Melissa to get the shazba ending. :Kappa:

Because you never talk who's your favorite in the game. My homie Dylan741 is a man of culture and I know he ranks Melissa as the best girl. :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Went to the spot where the chest key is supposed to be in the warehouse but only got a rat in a box? Am I missing something?
Did you unlock the Nellie KS page from the previous update? :unsure:

The rat is for the cat behind the church that drops the key for the chest from the previous update (in Andrea's house, play the piano - C/E/D - first button, last button, middle button - opens the door and the chest is on the right.)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Because you never talk who's your favorite in the game. My homie Dylan741 is a man of culture and I know he ranks Melissa as the best girl. :Kappa:
I told you already... even though she is not actively present my fav was is and will be Mandolyn ;) :LOL: Melissa... pfft pretty hard to measure but seeing all the LIs in the 3 games she's in the latter section for me... I wouldn't even call those ones as favourites if I wanna be honest :p

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I told you already... even though she is not actively present my fav was is and will be Mandolyn ;) :LOL: Melissa... pfft pretty hard to measure but seeing all the LIs in the 3 games she's in the latter section for me... I wouldn't even call those ones as favourites if I wanna be honest :p
You went for the worst of all though. :eek: It's like going for Madame. :Kappa:

Anyway, my top 3:

1 - Melissa
2 - Andrea
3 - Heather

dixierektum

Feb 7, 2019
Did you unlock the Nellie KS page from the previous update? :unsure:

The rat is for the cat behind the church that drops the key for the chest from the previous update (in Andrea's house, play the piano - C/E/D - first button, last button, middle button - opens the door and the chest is on the right.)
I think that I may have bugged it. I checked the warehouse before finding the KS page from the last update.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think that I may have bugged it. I checked the warehouse before finding the KS page from the last update.
No worries, go unlock both boxes with the keys (warehouse and cat behind church), in fact go get the key from the cat first and then come back to the warehouse again and you should be able to get both KS pages.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

You got it right homie, Melissa is definitely the best girl imho.
- She doesn't have common traits with any other previous girl form the other NLT's games ( something that's starting to bother me, I mean, this a new game I'm not searching for similarities between the girls);
- She's the only one that while sexually attracted to MC is definitely giving him a hard time and is not fallig for is "magic dick" (and let's hope this hate/love relation will continue it's what make her so interesting);
- She's the only one that can answer to the cockiness of the MC, I know this a harem but having someone that's not afraid to saying he's a dick sometimes is a breath of fresh air;
Now I don't hate the other ( well no, I hate Chloe sorry), but she's definitely the more interesting character with Carol and Nelly, and definitely my fav with Erica. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You went for the worst of all though. :eek: It's like going for Madame. :Kappa:

Anyway, my top 3:

1 - Melissa
2 - Andrea
3 - Heather
Hey it's actually her story... even though you play as a tosser in each game collecting slut puppies left and right... but that's just the surface ;) :p If I have to choose favs from TGO I'd go with Kimura Heather and Carol :p

Again... another BS... going for Madame ?!? :eek::KEK::KEK::KEK: The fuck spreads these options ??? :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You got it right homie, Melissa is definitely the best girl imho.
- She doesn't have common traits with any other previous girl form the other NLT's games ( something that's starting to bother me, I mean, this a new game I'm not searching for similarities between the girls);
- She's the only one that while sexually attracted to MC is definitely giving him a hard time and is not fallig for is "magic dick" (and let's hope this hate/love relation will continue it's what make her so interesting);
- She's the only one that can answer to the cockiness of the MC, I know this a harem but having someone that's not afraid to saying he's a dick sometimes is a breath of fresh air;
Now I don't hate the other ( well no, I hate Chloe sorry), but she's definitely the more interesting character with Carol and Nelly, and definitely my fav with Erica. :)
I knew that you were a man of culture, but that's to be expected from someone who said that Jaye is the best girl in CS right off the bat. :love:

Melissa, Erica and Andrea were a nice change for once, in terms of having a different personality. The most annoying in the game IMO are Chloe and Hannah. They are involved in like every scene and it gets kinda repetitive. :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hey it's actually her story... even though you play as a tosser in each game collecting slut puppies left and right... but that's just the surface ;) :p If I have to choose favs from TGO I'd go with Kimura Heather and Carol :p

Again... another BS... going for Madame ?!? :eek::KEK::KEK::KEK: The fuck spreads these options ??? :ROFLMAO:
Pretty good choices for TGO, tbh. Only if you added Melissa to that group. :p:Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes